How Do You Advertise? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: How Do You Advertise?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCI View Post
    Im a walking advertisement, if you met me or one of our employees, you will prob end up with my business card or a flyer in your pocket... even if they are an anti-gunner =)
    Where do you get your cards from? VistaPrint or the like? Their prices are good until you see how much the rip you off on shipping...

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by amsgator View Post
    Where do you get your cards from? VistaPrint or the like? Their prices are good until you see how much the rip you off on shipping...
    I use vistaprint ... every time I order cards, I also order all the free stuff with it ... I must have 3 banners and several signs I got free along with free pens, stamps etc etc .... its really only worth it if you order all the free stuff, too.
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

  4. #13
    hm....I wonder why I'm not seeing all the free stuff. Have to double check
    NRA and USCCA Certified Instructor - FL CCW/CWP Classes
    https://www.TriggerPressers.com

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by amsgator View Post
    hm....I wonder why I'm not seeing all the free stuff. Have to double check
    Its under the business category "free products"
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

  6. #15
    Print and radio ads in select markets. I view business cards and flyers as part of the trade and a necessity in marketing your services. We also participate in one gun show per year.

  7. #16
    I'm working on a business card in Photoshop and looking at either Vista Print or Office Depot to have them printed.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farmington Hills - Michigan
    Posts
    14
    I teach on a one-to-one basis exclusively so advertising has to be very inexpensive. I have a website that is being found. But, word-of-mouth is the best way. Teach a friend for free - the word will spread.

    C. M. Novess III KGCTJ
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Michigan CPL : Concealed Pistol License Certification : Concealed Carry Permit : Concealed Weapons Permit : Certification Class : CCW : Pistol Instruction : NRA Instructor : Executive Firearm Training

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by CMNIII View Post
    I teach on a one-to-one basis exclusively so advertising has to be very inexpensive. I have a website that is being found. But, word-of-mouth is the best way. Teach a friend for free - the word will spread.
    Wearing your CCW Instructor's Badge out in public is a free option for advertisement.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farmington Hills - Michigan
    Posts
    14
    I do wear the NRA Instructor pin almost all the time and I work something into conversation as often as possible. Often find new friends that way!

    C. M. Novess III
    Michigan CPL : Concealed Pistol License Certification : Concealed Carry Permit : Concealed Weapons Permit : Certification Class : CCW : Pistol Instruction : NRA Instructor : Executive Firearm Training

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CMNIII View Post
    I teach on a one-to-one basis exclusively so advertising has to be very inexpensive. I have a website that is being found. But, word-of-mouth is the best way. Teach a friend for free - the word will spread.
    Wearing your CCW Instructor's Badge out in public is a free option for advertisement.
    Or a way to make ppl laugh and run the other way because it's a joke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast