best place to recieve civilian training..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best place to recieve civilian training..

1. best place to recieve civilian training..

..in the Riverside, California area?

Suarez International Suarez International USA, Inc.
    Uli Gebhard is the instructor in your area.
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

Maybe frontsight ?

Precision Defensive Shooting School LLC Colorado Springs Co Check out the web site at, pdtss.com
    If you want reality training this is the school. E mail [email protected] Tele, 719-659-9858

6. Are you looking for classes to take, or your competition?

Something that is overlooked is roaming trainers. If you can host it at a range, you can have some nationally recognized instructors come. My friend did this in a small town, and it was actually very reasonable for the price considering.

Indeed. If you have a range that will host a class, Uli or another SI instructor will go where you are, and the host gets slots in the class at no cost.
    www.inshadowinlight.com
    I don't care as much about making you more "tactical" as I do about making you better able to be the one still standing after the fight is over.

Quote Originally Posted by CR Williams View Post
    Indeed. If you have a range that will host a class, Uli or another SI instructor will go where you are, and the host gets slots in the class at no cost.
    hey CR Wiliam, glad to see you here

Glad to be here, Shawn, at least until somebody gives me my first ground-and-pound. (Sooner or later, eeeeeverybody gets an 'adjustment'...)
    www.inshadowinlight.com
    I don't care as much about making you more "tactical" as I do about making you better able to be the one still standing after the fight is over.

When shall I come? :) What kind of class would you like?

11. I would like to receive defensive shotgun and handgun training, mostly for home defense. I just picked up a new 870 and xd .40 but I would like to know more than just pointing and shooting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast