falling handgun bullets are not lethal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: falling handgun bullets are not lethal

Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

3. WTH is this post doing under "Instructors Corner" subforum? Well.... WTH is this post doing anywhere, really, but certainly not in the "Instructorss Corner".
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    WTH is this post doing under "Instructors Corner" subforum? Well.... WTH is this post doing anywhere, really, but certainly not in the "Instructorss Corner".
    I'm not sure if thru has OCD or Turretts. If you look at his other posts he either starts random threads or is argumentative when he posts.
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

This guy needs to come out of his moms basement more often.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Here is another "stray bullet story" for you Thru...

Boy Dies From Stray Bullet | Bossip

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3gunshooter View Post
    This guy needs to come out of his moms basement more often.
    I must respectfully disagree. I believe his mom's basement is probably the safest place for him to stay.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12