Clay County fair.

Thread: Clay County fair.

1. Clay County fair.

Does anyone in northern part of state know if the Clay County fair grounds is gun free? I've been looking everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find out. Heading there with family tomorrow and wondering if I leave it home or not.

3. Haven't noticed any no guns signs.

Quote Originally Posted by JDIOWA View Post
    Does anyone in northern part of state know if the Clay County fair grounds is gun free? I've been looking everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find out. Heading there with family tomorrow and wondering if I leave it home or not.
    I've been going to the fairgrounds for years for the annual Highland Games and carrying in well concealed. Of course, at those games, there are enough bladed weapons carried and/or on display (and some antique firearms) that modern firearms are irrelevant.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyyankee View Post
    I've been going to the fairgrounds for years for the annual Highland Games and carrying in well concealed. Of course, at those games, there are enough bladed weapons carried and/or on display (and some antique firearms) that modern firearms are irrelevant.
    Except for a gun that shoots.... well.... bladed weapons, how could bladed weapons ever render guns irrelevant?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...