Newer Kansas forum for CC : ksccw.NET

Thread: Newer Kansas forum for CC : ksccw.NET

Newer Kansas forum for CC : ksccw.NET

There is new forum out there for Kansan's interested in conceal carry, etc. ..... ksccw.NET.

LINK : The Kansas Concealed Carry Forum
    >
    for anyone interested.
    >
    It's a forum aimed towards conceal carry in Kansas.
    >
    One good thing, 'some' of the sub-forums, (chat, etc) that are viewable only by members, and not the general public.

Wow, what a coincidence. My son and his Army buddies called me last night to ask me if I knew the Kansas gun forum similar to OSA.
    I didn't, but now I do. Thanks Eagle

Thanks for posting, I just signed up. I live in MO, but teach at 2 ranges in KS.
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

this one is different from KSCCw.com?

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    this one is different from KSCCw.com?
    Yes.... totally different site.

Quote Originally Posted by caliyanks View Post
    Wow, what a coincidence. My son and his Army buddies called me last night to ask me if I knew the Kansas gun forum similar to OSA.
    I didn't, but now I do. Thanks Eagle
    did they get signed up ok ?

eagleks, I just went back to the forum and unable to sign in. I clicked on forgot password and when I submitted email address it said it could not be found. Should i re-register?
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by grizzerr View Post
    eagleks, I just went back to the forum and unable to sign in. I clicked on forgot password and when I submitted email address it said it could not be found. Should i re-register?
    Try that, as there were some problems at one point that have all been fixed. If you still have problems ... email us at [email protected] and [email protected] .... and let us know, and it will be done manually to make sure it happens.

I just tried this forum. I was able to log onto it. When I tried to register, it said it was locked, would not let me register.

I just logged in there with no problem. The Kansas Concealed Carry Forum