My husband and I have been Kentucky CCDW instructors for about 4 years now. We're shopping for homeowners insurance. We're having trouble finding a company that will even carry homeowner's insurance on the property, even with NRA Endorsed Instructors Insurance in place, if we intend to conduct live fire exercises of any kind on the property.

Anyone out there conduct classes on private residential property? Anyone's homeowner's insurance okay with that?

I'd appreciate any feedback! Thanks.