Where's the Kentucky people at? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's the Kentucky people at?

What do you think??

Heres a question for you Kentucky boys. Last night my youngest son and I traveled to Nashville, Tn to see an Ozzy Ozbourne concert and of course I CCed until the point when it was time to go to the concert and I left my fire arm locked in my vehicle. Entering the concert there where LEOs but the only thing that they where checking where purses and I was thinking to myself, I wonder if I could have carried into the concert? Would any of you have done this? I dont even know if it would have been legal.

Quote Originally Posted by gregory44mag View Post
    Heres a question for you Kentucky boys. Last night my youngest son and I traveled to Nashville, Tn to see an Ozzy Ozbourne concert and of course I CCed until the point when it was time to go to the concert and I left my fire arm locked in my vehicle. Entering the concert there where LEOs but the only thing that they where checking where purses and I was thinking to myself, I wonder if I could have carried into the concert? Would any of you have done this? I dont even know if it would have been legal.
    Hard to say, you would have to check Tennessee state law to be sure.

Since the signs in Kentucky carry no weight of law and to my knowledge it's not expressly prohibited in the KRS, you could have CCed into a concert here and the usual rule applies.

If they catch you, they can only ask you to leave. If you refuse then you face a criminal trespass.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Very true

Johnson/Floyd County here.

Mount Washington, Bullitt county here.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

Henderson here. Would like to see more Ky related threads here as well. Maybe we can even see about setting up a good old fashioned get together some day .

Jefferson County Here, a good old fashioned get together would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by gregory44mag View Post
    Jefferson County Here, a good old fashioned get together would be cool!
    Well looks like you are the closest to me thus far. Maybe we can get together and grab a bite in the future.

Hi There! Another Kentucky boy just joining!

From Bath Co

The More The Merrier! :)

The more folks we have here, the merrier it shal be. *LOL*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast