Where's the Kentucky people at? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where's the Kentucky people at?

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    Took my five yr old out shooting today. She is becoming a good shot with the ruger 22/45
    Great job of getting the little one interested in your hobby, I took both my girls out shooting when they were young but they were just not that interested.

Just wish I could get my wife as interested, she has her CC and has only shot the 20 times during class.

Ruger SR1911

Anybody gonna buy the new Ruger 1911? Looks like a sweat gun for a great price!

Quote Originally Posted by geraldsdad76 View Post
    Anybody gonna buy the new Ruger 1911? Looks like a sweat gun for a great price!
    The new Ruger does look nice but right now I am working on my collection of 3rd. generation Smiths. I picked up a really nice 4516-2 on the way home last night to add to my collection.

Not sure about it YET, may purchase it later.

I'm looking at AR-15 platform weapons currently. Pistols will have to wait for now as I've got the best there is already. ;)

New AR purchase

Just bought this Spikes Tactical AR, Its .223 Remington and came with all the goodies. All Ive added are the Magpul BAD lever, the BCM large charging handle, the Troy battle grip on the rail and a ERGO hand grip. This is My second AR platform and hope to add optics to it soon.

Crap, picture didnt make it onto my post. Oh well

Hopefully my next project will be an AR. Unless gas keeps going up!!

I'm new to the site, and the world of firearms at that...but all the same...I'm HERE *que dramatic music, as I jump up and down waving my arms* smack dab in the heart of the Bluegrass! Any words of advice on finding an instructor for CCW classes and buying my first fire arm, for both target practice (hobby) and self protection?
    "Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards"- Soren Kierkegaard
    *Daeva*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast