Where's the Kentucky people at?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's the Kentucky people at?

Where's the Kentucky people at?

This forum is DEAD!

Surely to God, SOMEONE has to have SOMETHING for this forum!

Cool Forum Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown View Post
    This forum is DEAD!

Surely to God, SOMEONE has to have SOMETHING for this forum!
    Being originally from Kentucky, I have tried to get some response on this forum before but, either I have bad breath, or, as you say, the forum is dead. I know there used to be some people around Harlan and Clay counties who were active but they must have dropped off. Anyway, good day to you and hope you can resurrect people up there.

I would like to see this forum revived and soon! It's a rather sad state of affairs when there's 10 times more traffic on the OCDO forum. You'd thing that with all the CC'ers in Kentucky, there'd be ALOT more traffic here.

Yo, Yo, here I is!! This is the first time Ive even paid attention to the Ky forum. Ive meant to but have gotten wrapped up in other threads.

I know what you mean. *LOL* The format of this forum isn't exactly user friendly, it needs re-vamped (GUI) more like the OCDO forum. It's eay to skip over the dead forums. *LOL* I usually hang out on the Open Carry forum only because this CC forum is dead.

You guys heard about the Constitutional Carry bill that's going before the Kentucky Legislature?

Im gonna try and turn some friends onto this site and maybe we can start a little traffic on this forum. I would like to be involved in something close to home. What is the OCDO forum you are refering to TangoDown?? Yea, Ive heard a little about the Constitutional Carry bill, this is the bill that would make it legal to carry a concealed firearm with out a permit, right? I have mixed emotions for this bill if its the one I think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by gregory44mag View Post
    Im gonna try and turn some friends onto this site and maybe we can start a little traffic on this forum. I would like to be involved in something close to home. What is the OCDO forum you are refering to TangoDown?? Yea, Ive heard a little about the Constitutional Carry bill, this is the bill that would make it legal to carry a concealed firearm with out a permit, right? I have mixed emotions for this bill if its the one I think it is.
    Yeah, it would be great to have the CC site kicking around as much traffic as the OC site has. :)

The OCOD site is: Kentucky

They're some pretty nice folks for the most part. We do tend to have some issues from time to time when the horns lock and no one's willing to agree to disagree. *LOL* But it's pretty nice.

I'd love to see this forum be the same way as well. But then again, maybe do to its nature, concealed carry sites are a bit more on the low than OC sites.

Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown View Post
    Yeah, it would be great to have the CC site kicking around as much traffic as the OC site has. :)

The OCOD site is: Kentucky

They're some pretty nice folks for the most part. We do tend to have some issues from time to time when the horns lock and no one's willing to agree to disagree. *LOL* But it's pretty nice.

I'd love to see this forum be the same way as well. But then again, maybe do to its nature, concealed carry sites are a bit more on the low than OC sites.
    Hah, if you think people lock horns over at OCDO, you aint seen nothin yet

I even got banned for 3 days over some little prick instigator that I didn't feel like being so cordial to anymore. But he got banned period so.....
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Pikeville Area here

11. N. Ky here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast