Hello evyone

Thread: Hello evyone

Hello evyone

just thought I would stop by here and introduce myself, been a member for a while and have made post but seeing that there is a state specific part I wanted to start posting on.
    I am from NKY I retired from the Military and do Social Work now a little diffucult because a lot of social workers are touchy feely and I am not I tend to view people actions and hold the accountable. Enough on that.
    I have been shooting for over 30 years and had A ccw for 5 years. I would like to get involved in IDPA, I have had some fun with friends on farms and ranges we have set up but few and far between I am looking foward to chating and hearing and posting different views and learing from other experance and hopefully adding some worth while info myself.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Welcome to USA Carry!

Welcome, Glad you carry!

Welcome from Oklahoma.
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by oidsailor View Post
    just thought I would stop by here and introduce myself, been a member for a while and have made post but seeing that there is a state specific part I wanted to start posting on.
    I am from NKY I retired from the Military and do Social Work now a little diffucult because a lot of social workers are touchy feely and I am not I tend to view people actions and hold the accountable. Enough on that.
    I have been shooting for over 30 years and had A ccw for 5 years. I would like to get involved in IDPA, I have had some fun with friends on farms and ranges we have set up but few and far between I am looking foward to chating and hearing and posting different views and learing from other experance and hopefully adding some worth while info myself.
    Welcome aboard the Kentucky section. :)