How long did it take???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How long did it take????

1. Re: How long did it take????

I called to make sure that they at least had my check. She said that they had it and was waiting on one more background check to come back then it would be ready.

Tim
    Hanging is the game.

3. My check just cleared yesterday. I was told by someone it took an additional 2 months to get his. I am not sure if he had things in his past that delayed it. Really hope that I see my in the very near future.

4. Re: How long did it take????

My check has not cleared through my bank yet but I got my paper in the mail that says my license will be at sheriffs office around November 4

Tim
    Hanging is the game.

5. Call the sheriffs office monday they should have it. It was mailed a couple of days before your letter.

Dave

6. Re: How long did it take????

Quote Originally Posted by dpowers311 View Post
    Call the sheriffs office monday they should have it. It was mailed a couple of days before your letter.

Dave
    Ya I planed on it lol

Tim
    Hanging is the game.

7. Re: How long did it take????

Heading to sheriffs office now it us waiting for me

Tim
    Hanging is the game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    Ky is usually under 4-5 weeks.
    I wish......I turned my papers in and paid at the Sheriff's Office 7 weeks ago today. Still nothing. :-P

KSP is backlogged due to demand. Talked to them today, running about 9 weeks out.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

KYK22 Guest
    I had mine back in two weeks.

I had mine back in three weeks, but that was 8 years ago when there weren't so many sending in their applications. I been told that there is quite a wait right now with a bunch of people in the Bluegrass State applying for their CCL at this time.
    If Guns Cause Crime, All Of Mine Are Defective! - Ted Nugent

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast