Are you guys asleep in Kentucky - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you guys asleep in Kentucky

This really sounds like a hoax to me. Is this confirmed anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    This really sounds like a hoax to me. Is this confirmed anywhere?
    I don't think so. Like I said, it sounds more like wishful thinking on her part. If you read some of her comments below the article, she comes off as pretty flaky to put it mildly.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I don't think so. Like I said, it sounds more like wishful thinking on her part. If you read some of her comments below the article, she comes off as pretty flaky to put it mildly.
    Flaky is being to kind. My adjective also started with an F but I can't write it here.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Are you guys asleep in Kentucky

First: Kentucky legislature is not in session. Special session closed 2 or 3 weeks ago and the only thing on the agenda was redistricting and something on economic development. The only thing passed was HB1 (redistricting). Next: she calls KY a Blue state. Last time I check we were considered a Red state. Further, she does not list a senate bill number, nor does she list any authors or sponsors of the bill.

She also says that "all registered firearms within the state of Kentucky"...we do not register firearms in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

By the way: according to the election map on Politico, Clark County, KY went 64.4% Romney. Most definitely not "more...liberal than the rest of the state."

This a bogus report, we are watching. A Jefferson co. lib wanted t do this.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

7. Please!! This "report", is LIES!! No such law was, nor would ever BE passed, in our great state!! That particular website is the online equivalent of the National Inquirer tabloid. The "reports" are fictitious, to illicit responses. Check out some of the other "reports"!! Like the one that states that there is a city in Louisiana, that is arming ALL students, K-12, with a .40 cal Glock!! It even has a pick of a "5th grader holding up her school issued Glock". LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12