Ohio Minister Shot Dead Near Kentucky Church - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ohio Minister Shot Dead Near Kentucky Church

True, I could have said "almost never" and maybe I should have said it that way. There are usually always exceptions. I might have said that to anyone who has a valid ccw.

As well, no problem, sorry for any earlier misunderstandings.

Come to Pleasant View Baptist Church in McQuady, KY. If you are NOT carrying don't worry, most everyone else is.

Ya'll ought to live in CA like me. We are so safe no one is allowed to carry. Please not sarcasm.

Sorry that is note sarcasm.

Here in UT there is a list of the churches on the BCI website that prohibit concealed carry. The pastor just has to put the name of his church on the website and its all taken care of. Criminal safe zone. As of today the only churches that are on that list are all LDS.

Upon my arrival here I was having a conversation with my pastor and mentioned that I carry on a regular basis. He seemed intrigued and asked a few more detailed questions. That's when I told him it would be legal for someone to carry in our church, even if they were not a member. I told him that if he wanted to prevent strangers from carrying in the church he should put the church on the list at BCI. He said he would never do a thing like that.

A few weeks later he called me up and asked if I could get him some information on certified instructors possibly hosting a class at church. Next thing I know... our Senior pastor, his son, one of our elders, our greeter and a few members were permit holders.

I guess I don't need to worry about a lack of firepower should something like this happen in our church!!
    There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way." - C. S. Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12