Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff

Sheriff

I was visiting my son in Illinios one day and on his street lives a sheriff deputy and the deputy sheriff of Will County. My son told him that I had just gotten my CCW license. The deputy sheriff asked me if I had a weapon in my car and I told him yes, but it was unloaded. I got the gun and took it into the house. With two small grandchildren we went into a room and I closed the door. When I turned aroud the deputy had my Glock dis-assembled. I asked him what he was doing and he said not to worry that he carried a Glock. After he finished looking at it, he tried to put it back together and pulled the slide back so far that it jammed, and he couldn't
    get the slide back in the right position.
    It cost me $35 dollars to have a gunsmith fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by glock21 View Post
    I was visiting my son in Illinios one day and on his street lives a sheriff deputy and the deputy sheriff of Will County. My son told him that I had just gotten my CCW license. The deputy sheriff asked me if I had a weapon in my car and I told him yes, but it was unloaded. I got the gun and took it into the house. With two small grandchildren we went into a room and I closed the door. When I turned aroud the deputy had my Glock dis-assembled. I asked him what he was doing and he said not to worry that he carried a Glock. After he finished looking at it, he tried to put it back together and pulled the slide back so far that it jammed, and he couldn't
    get the slide back in the right position.
    It cost me $35 dollars to have a gunsmith fix it.
    Oh, man, LMAO!! Sorry you had to pay money and all, but...I don't know...I'm still laughing, hard to type...

I mean, who the hell disassembles somebody's weapon like this??!! What a doofus!

I suppose he was an "expert". Kind of like the DEA expert.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. They don't allow guns in Illinois do they? How would this "Einstein" know how to disassemble or reassemble any firearm? This is really a very sad commentary, considering this guy is a LEO.

Don't let him borrow your car!
    Too sad, but funny:

Looks like he owes you $35....and I would send the idiot a bill for it.

One day when I came home from hunting my wife said "Can you put this gun together right away?" The deal was one of the local cops had taken his duty gun apart to clean it and couldn't get it back together! It was just field stripped so it only took a minute and I had it ready for his shift that started at 6pm. So our communnity was safe again that night.

Odd. I was checking out a G36 at a local shop one day that was used. I asked if the guy minded if I field stripped it to inspect the internals... Long story short (and yes, I am proficient with Glocks as I own one AND take care of it), I had trouble getting the damned thing back together! I felt embarrased.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

why did you give him the weapon in the first place,then turn your back on him

Quote Originally Posted by gypsywolf View Post
    why did you give him the weapon in the first place,then turn your back on him
    Risky thing to do in front of a cop!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast