Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47 - Page 15
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    I really like JJflash's analogy with the old man on the porch, perhaps putting him standing on the side of the road near a school bus stop would be even more scary, but still ... HE WOULD BE TOTALLY WITHIN HIS "RIGHTS" and based on the arguments here, you would have to support him and LEO "checking him out" would be totally innappropriate.

So, you are saying that this man, who accosted no-one, said nothing at all innapropriate to anyone, showed no aggression to anyone, and did NOTHING AT ALL ILLEGAL or IMMORAL..... Is now the same as someone like the pervert JJ wrote about???

You both need help from professionals if you actually think that way......

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I consider someone painting the tip of their gun orange to fool people the same as someone waving a white flag to try and gain access to the enemies camp to set off an explosion. If not for the orange paint I would fully support kwik but as far as I am concerned he should be locked away in a looney bin with a camera on him at all times so the public could follow him and give him all the attention he yerns for.

You obviously didnt look at the pictures he posted, All of the outer metal surfaces of the pistol was painted orange, not just the tip. Is there something wrong with that? it is a tool, just like your car, if you wanted an orange car, would that be ok? Then why isnt an orange gun ok? Maybe we should lock you up in the loonie bin for driving an orange car?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    So, you are saying that this man, who accosted no-one, said nothing at all innapropriate to anyone, showed no aggression to anyone, and did NOTHING AT ALL ILLEGAL or IMMORAL..... Is now the same as someone like the pervert JJ wrote about???

You both need help from professionals if you actually think that way......
    Why did you call the man in the story a Pervert... There is nothing in the story that states that he is a sexual deviant.. He is just a lonely old guy that wants someone to talk to, and your daughter happens by everyday...

But Thanx for proving the point..
    You ASSUMED he was a Pervert..
    Just like others will assume the OP is up to something no good..
    Neither did anything wrong, but based on the facts presented, the common assumptions would indicate (as the Travis Tritt song says) Well, I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

To quote the Italian poet; "Vi prego di fare questo molto chiaro. Kwikrnu, sei un sacco douche."

The OP was well within his rights to do what he did. No argument from me there. However, the MSM has him on the radar, and are using words like "gunman".

Stunts such as this one in the nature area, and parading in front of the cop shop, only fortify the antiís case for a total gun ban.

Kwikrun, please, if you wish to be a caped crusader, find another cause. I do not welcome your antics.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Your support of this rocket scientist shows that you have no clue about anything and when I need a lecture on scripture I will go to someone that knows something about it not an idiot.

So now I am an idiot for actually believing and supporting our Constitutional rights. Fine, so be it.

As for the scripture lecture, I spoke the truth, you cannot make the Bible say whatever you want it to by picking a single verse out and applying it to whatever you want. It (the verse) is part of a paragraph, that is part of a letter to a group of people (and now teaches us all). You CANNOT look at it all by itself and say truthfully that it applies in a situation without taking the ENTIRE letter/chapter/book into consideration. If you dont know this, then you have just proven who the idiot is, and it isn't me..............

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Why did you call the man in the story a Pervert... There is nothing in the story that states that he is a sexual deviant.. He is just a lonely old guy that wants someone to talk to, and your daughter happens by everyday...

Neither did anything wrong, but based on the facts presented, the common assumptions would indicate (as the Travis Tritt song says) Well, I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E...

You are correct, I did assume.

Nearly EVERYONE in this thread that has attacked the man for doing what he did. They assumed his intentions, his reasoning, his motives.............

I say again, just because you dont like his tactics or whatever you want to call it....... What he did is legal and he has the right to do it. If you wont fight for his right to do something 100% legal, then how do we know you will fight for your rights when they come to take away your firearms?????

BTW, Travis Tritt is the best Even if it was done first by Elvis.

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post

Well, that's three of us who now need help from "professionals", according to A45.

Maybe we can get a package deal somewhere.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, that's three of us who now need help from "professionals", according to A45.

Maybe we can get a package deal somewhere.
    lmao
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

You sir are stirring the pot

Now look what you made me do, attack you on a public forum....
    I said assault styled weapon...not assault weapon...you sir are the one drawing assumptions not me.

No clothes don't make the man. I believe he did what he did because he truly needed the attention.

PS I wore BDU's for dang near 21 years.

I don't have to agree with you and I don't. You don't have to agree with me and I should hope that you would not until you've listened to all the side of the story.

There are three sides to every story

The Plaintiff's

The Defendant's

and The Police report.

Please before you defend someone blindly make sure you are correct before you proceed. The irrepairable damage lies in the adverse manner the news agencies reported this. There is no denying that one. You visuon is jaded but if you read everything carefully you will see that I dod support his legal right to do what he did but I do not support his choices. I am very careful about not being in the same class as people like him.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

You obviously didnt look at the pictures he posted, All of the outer metal surfaces of the pistol was painted orange, not just the tip. Is there something wrong with that? it is a tool, just like your car, if you wanted an orange car, would that be ok? Then why isnt an orange gun ok? Maybe we should lock you up in the loonie bin for driving an orange car?
    Evidently you didn't look at all the related pictures. The gun he carried in the park only had the tip painted orange. After the incident in the park and his posting all over the Internet about it he painted the rest of the gun orange. The entire gun being orange is a lot different than just the tip. A tip being orange implies a toy gun where a completely orange gun is just like many oters including the "Hello Kitty" guns that are popular with some people.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast