Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47 - Page 19
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

Angry This brings the whole thing into perspective

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Just testing but this is the original gun that kwikrnu posted as the one he carried in the park. He painted the rest of the gun after the incident.
    The picture says it all..."I'm willing to deceive the police into believing this is a toy. I am not above board in my intent. I would rather have an airsoft than a real weapon. His choice of weapon was legal. What he did to it to alter it's appearance to mimic a toy is in some states illegal. Hiding the fact before he got the gonads to post on this board really says a lot about the OP. Making the good members of this forum believe he painted the whole gun orange before going for a stroll is just as deceptive.

The OP is not to be trusted. He has deceived the members of this board. He has deceived the police (or at least tried with the airsoft disguise). He has caused a great amount of controversy with antics in the media, on the forums he was kicked off of and here in his forum. He is not above board in what he says or posts. I feel sorry for anyone who comes into contact with this guy and believes his line of BS.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    However, hereby let it be known, that when all the Patriots get together, anybody carrying an orange weapon or wearing a speedo will NOT stand next to me.

Guys like this are the reason we may lose the upcoming supreme court case. He might even be an anti-gunner just trying to make us all look bad. Of course the founding fathers knew that we'd have to take the bad with the good for the sake of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by BillW View Post
    How long do you think the general public will allow gun freedom if they're permitted to wallow in these stupid beliefs?
    So now we're the thought police - determined to make the other "stupid" part of society see things our way?

You are treading on very thin ice there bud, lemme tell ya. You just gave away the subconscious belief so many zealots of all makes and creeds hold that those who do not think like you do must be wrong in their belief or ideas and should be forced to change.

Sound familiar? Like maybe something you might hear in a little Muslim terrorist training camp somewhere in Yemen, maybe?

Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    So now we're the thought police - determined to make the other "stupid" part of society see things our way?

You are treading on very thin ice there bud, lemme tell ya. You just gave away the subconscious belief so many zealots of all makes and creeds hold that those who do not think like you do must be wrong in their belief or ideas and should be forced to change.

Sound familiar? Like maybe something you might hear in a little Muslim terrorist training camp somewhere in Yemen, maybe?

Hmmmm...
    Uhmmm Cocked and Locked, I think you just showed the exact same thing about yourself that you are accusing him of....... Although it is possible I misread what you are trying to say here.
    Last edited by Axeanda45; 01-05-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: added a few words

Quote Originally Posted by NRA UR2 View Post
    Of course you were right and you got your Romanian Pistol back. But you had to spend 2 1/2 hours proving your point. Sounds to me like a bit of a grandstand play. You know as well as I do that if you start walking on a public trail with an AK47 Pistol you'r probably going to get stopped. I have several of those look-alike pistols and I take them to my gun club and have a blast. You sir seem to have no common sense and wasted the time of several LEOS who were trying to look out for the communities they served.So you made your point. Aren't you proud of yourself?
    On the other hand, the rangers and cops showed ignorance and contempt for the law and the gentleman was willing to contribute his time and knowledge to educate them. He did a public service and should be lauded for it not disparaged.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Uhmmm Cocked and Locked, I think you just showed the exact same thing about yourself that you are accusing him of....... Although it is possible I misread what you are trying to say here.
    Whatever. I wasn't "trying" to say anything. I said exactly what I meant.

Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem as well?

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The picture says it all..."I'm willing to deceive the police into believing this is a toy. I am not above board in my intent. I would rather have an airsoft than a real weapon. His choice of weapon was legal. What he did to it to alter it's appearance to mimic a toy is in some states illegal. Hiding the fact before he got the gonads to post on this board really says a lot about the OP. Making the good members of this forum believe he painted the whole gun orange before going for a stroll is just as deceptive.

The OP is not to be trusted. He has deceived the members of this board. He has deceived the police (or at least tried with the airsoft disguise). He has caused a great amount of controversy with antics in the media, on the forums he was kicked off of and here in his forum. He is not above board in what he says or posts. I feel sorry for anyone who comes into contact with this guy and believes his line of BS.
    If he painted the end of the gun orange he deserves to be arrested and lose his gun. The "orange" tip is a system to try to keep fools from shooting kids and game players. This is tantamount to hiding among the civilians that terrorists do.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Whatever. I wasn't "trying" to say anything. I said exactly what I meant.

Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem as well?

Actually, I was giving you the chance to redeem yourself, to see if maybe you typed something wrong or left something out.

Now I see that you are in fact, calling the kettle black. (guilty of EXACTLY what you were accusing him of)

Maybe you are the one that needs to learn some more about reading comprehension. I also suggest you read the entire post through ( the original one you quoted him from) and see if maybe you missed something there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Actually, I was giving you the chance to redeem yourself,
    So the whack job idiot who carrys an AK in a public park is offering chances for redemption now?

Hallelujah! Jezzzus, I may yet be saved!

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast