Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47 - Page 21
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

Quote Originally Posted by amddude View Post
    I cannot find the original post because some of the other boards have removed the threads.

I stand corrected, he should not have been arrested for it though.

Before I posted my last response above, I failed to see these 2 parts of your post, sorry.

Tell me, if he was interested in self defense, why would he carry steel core rifle ammo?
    I have never said anything in any of my posts here about ammunition of any kind, or self-defense. (that I can recall anyway) Maybe you quoted me while replying to someone else's post?

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I have never said anything in any of my posts here about ammunition of any kind, or self-defense. (that I can recall anyway) Maybe you quoted me while replying to someone else's post?
    You're trying to defend his actions on some level. I'm saying when you put these pieces together something is really wrong here. Using steel core rifle ammo alone, imo, is reckless [to bystanders] and would only be useful against someone with body armor.

You're trying to defend his actions on some level. I'm saying when you put these pieces together something is really wrong here. Using steel core rifle ammo alone, imo, is reckless [to bystanders] and would only be useful against someone with body armor.

My only purpose in the entire thread was to support all of our rights to do what we want as long as while doing so we do not trample on others rights. Please tell me how, by carrying "steel core ammo" or painting the end of a pistol orange tramples on anyone else's rights? I have never said that what he did was wise, I only stuck up for his right to do it, period.

We need to step back and look at what our ALL of our rights are actually about, it is not just the freedom of Bearing Arms that we should be fighting for. We should stand up for EVERY right we have and DEFEND anyone that is detained wrongly or for an excessive period of time for doing something 100% legal. We should not be going around busting his chops for exercising his freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms.

If you don't want someone to be able to walk around a trail in a park in camo and with a pistol with an orange tip, fine, write/lobby your lawmakers about it, call for an Constitutional Convention and get it changed.. Until such a time as it is no longer a legal thing to do, stop attacking him for doing what is legal.

I've also taken the liberty of banning Mr. Embody. He is attention whoring at best, trying to get into an armed confrontation with police at worst.
    Thank you for your action. I don't think his antics seem to be very welcome except in a limited few places.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Tell me, if he was interested in self defense, why would he carry steel core rifle ammo?
    Because the guy is a glorified Mall Ninja (New term, Park Phantom???) that doesn't know any better.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    ... OK... Slowly now..... look at the letters and sound them out......... My name on here is.....
    Axeanda45...... thats it.......... A....x....e.....a...n..d....a...4...5 Good boy!!!!!!!!!!

Now, Let's look at who the OP is (OK, I see that I need to explain this too, man you are slow) That means Original Poster....................

His name is kwikmu, lets sound that out and look at those letters, OK?
    k....., no, not as in cat, k as in Kentucky, ok, let's continue...... w...i...k....m...u......
    Wow, you did it........ See, that wasn't so hard, was it........... ...
    Only because you insist on being so arrogant in stressing your superiority while attacking people for their expression ... a FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHT, by the way, perhaps it should be pointed out that the posters name is KWIKRNU that would be as in "Quicker Than You", not kwikmu!

Got that??

Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    Only because you insist on being so arrogant in stressing your superiority while attacking people for their expression ... a FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHT, by the way, perhaps it should be pointed out that the posters name is KWIKRNU that would be as in "Quicker Than You", not kwikmu!

Got that??
    Actually, I had edited that maybe 10 seconds before you posted this one, and fixed the spelling.

I am arrogant and stressing superiority?

Examples please....

Did you read all of the post that you quoted? Did you see the smiley? Did you see the part near the bottom where I showed I was being sarcastic before that point? Does it still look like I am arrogant and stressing superiority now that you have re-read the ENTIRE post?
    Last edited by Axeanda45; 01-06-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: content

To: Axeanda45

I'm willing to bet, that if you had never heard about this guy before, and he had decided to stroll in front of your house, in your neighborhood, or near you kids school while you were dropping your kids off, that you would have been one of the 1st people to call the cops to check this guy out.

I highly doubt you would have done nothing, and just said "Hey there's a guy just exercising his Constitutional rights"
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

We need a smiley face wearing 3D glasses and eating popcorn.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast