Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47 - Page 23
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    That proves nothing. Your first post was on 1 January in this thread, and almost all of your posts since. Maybe you are not as clever as you would like to think, Mr. Embody.
    I already answered you, I am not the OP, never met the man, etc...... get a life (a brain may help too)

You are right about one thing though, my first ever post was on this thread, wow, want a lollipop for making such a wondrous discovery? That proves nothing also, per your rules of deduction, care to try again?

Tell you what, you go to the OP's hometown, look him up, shouldn't be too hard to do, maybe start by standing in front of the police station and look for a man with an orange gun?
    Then.....after you have PROOF of meeting him, PM me with it, you know, send me some pictures or something so I know you're not lying or anything..... And then, I will give you my address and maybe invite you up for a little target practice or something, sound good? BTW, all travel expenses are your responsibility, as the OP and I live 2 states away from each other.
    Last edited by Axeanda45; 01-06-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: wasn't snarky enuff

Where is that smiley eating popcorn when you need him?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Thank you for this information, No-one else has pointed this out. However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.

No, they have not, no-one has said that "2 yrs ago he did this, or last June he said this" The only things close all had to do with this same incident

Get some brains and put 2 and 2 together to make 4, not 6 or 8 like you have come up with, geesh, everyone here thinks I love the guy or something. I have said
    REPEATEDLY that I don't condone what he did, I am ONLY sticking up for his right to do what is Constitutional.

Where have I said he was my hero? Where have I said he was smart for doing what he did? I swear, I haven't seen many people on here that have actually read what I wrote without putting their own words into my posts and then yelling at me for those words they pulled out of their own a$$ instead of what I had actually written.
    I think it is you having the problem with adding things up.

Take some time and visit the other forums. Search for kwikrnu's posts for the last 18 months. You'll get the additional information you don't have. Think about it like connect-the-dots.

5. Quote Originally Posted by amddude View Post
    You're saying that running around a park in military fatigues, with an orange tip painted AK and 75rd drum mag full of AP ammo is a boyish stunt? Say it isn't so!
    Nope it ain't so... you misunderstood.

I said it was a 'balloon boyish' stunt aka for attention and for the media.

RussP,

This part is what is relevant: However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.

The further points I put in that post to you was more towards others in this thread, not only you. (sorry for the confusion I may have caused by doing that)

I fully understand what you were saying in your posts, but that all has NO bearings on MY ENTRIES/POSTS on this thread, What he has done in the past is irrelevant.
    I am posting about ONLY about this particular incident in the ORIGINAL POST of this thread. What he did was legal, no matter if people disagree with, or dont like his tactics, he did nothing wrong (read unlawful). End of story (don't I wish, lol)

Do you understand now? (an honest question with NO hidden insult or meaning)

The only thing I understand WRT this episode is you unsuccessfully trying to defend yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    ... End of story (don't I wish, lol)
    At any point you could shut the hell up?!

BUT, it doesn't appear you have the ability to do so... to that I say, "... enjoy your bone!"
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    At any point you could shut the hell up?!

BUT, it doesn't appear you have the ability to do so... to that I say, "... enjoy your bone!"
    Why, thank you for being so neighborly and representing your so-called religion so eloquently.

Me, I have the truth on my side, not some other people's interpretations of some other people's interpretations of what they think someone else may have said, even though that is not what they wrote.....
    (for others who are reading this, let me explain..... Mr matthewaynelson here tried desperately to take some of God's word from one area and add it to another part of God's word that was talking of something else, to make it say something it does not say., this was done in PM, he subsequently went and hid when I pointed out the truth to him, now he has come out to play again)

When are you going to realize all the personal attacks, name-calling and behind-the-scenes drama doesn't add up to a hill of beans beside the known facts of this issue? They are:

1) Embody is a weird creep that makes all gun owners look bad.
    2) Anyone who tries to justify what he did in any way is cut from the same cloth.

That's about all the there is to it. All the rest is for the most part mental masturbation amounting to little more than a big load of rubbish.

... me, I have the truth on my side
    No hiding bro... I simply do not feel at all as though I need to continue in a dialouge with an individual who claims all the world as ignorant and foolish if their view differs from that of his own. Apparently... only you have the truth on your side. You go boy! Enjoy your bone...

... end of story (don't I wish, lol)
    BUT, IF YOU TRULY DO WISH TO FIND THE END OF THE STORY... it only requires a little bit of shut the hell up!!

Either way though... I'm gonna get back to my hiding for now...
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast