Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47 - Page 24
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 282

Thread: Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

  1. #231

    This part is what is relevant: However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.


    Everything he did prior has all the bearing on it because it is an indication of his whole psychological make up and the real reason for the childish stunt he pulled.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #232
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The only thing I understand WRT this episode is you unsuccessfully trying to defend yourself.

    Well, Mr halfcocked and unlocked, all I have seen so far is you desperately lying to try to discount/destroy my credibility (if I had any to begin with, lol)

    So... Since two can play at this game, let me try.

    EVERYONE!!!, PLEASE !!!! Listen up!!!
    I have an unsubstantiated, possibly unoriginal, childish, stupid thought, that maybe, kinda sorta, I mean, I think, it may just be possible that cockedandlocked here is .........















    READY NOW.......................















    HERE IT IS.............











    OBAMA!!!!!!!!!



    Yes folks, you heard it here first, Mr CockedandLocked here is actually our
    dimwitt-in-chief himself, coming here to enlighten us! The voices in his head know everything and they say I am not who I say I am, wow, whodathunkit?


    *sarcasm off*

    See how stupid you sound cockedandlocked? what I just wrote has just as much truth in it as your posts saying I am Kwikrnu.


    At least my post was a little entertaining.

  4. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    I think it is you having the problem with adding things up.

    Take some time and visit the other forums. Search for kwikrnu's posts for the last 18 months. You'll get the additional information you don't have. Think about it like connect-the-dots.
    So according to a couple of people here, no one should comment on a single post unless they have searched out all posts by that poster not only on this forum but bunches of other forums? Wow!

    I commented on the posts I saw here. I will comment on single posts. I will not search out every post a poster has ever put out before commenting on a single post. If you want to attack me (or someone acting similarly) feel free. But, don't expect to be taken seriously.
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  5. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

    This part is what is relevant: However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.


    Everything he did prior has all the bearing on it because it is an indication of his whole psychological make up and the real reason for the childish stunt he pulled.
    My goodness, give it a rest..( and actually read a full post sometime, and do try to comprehend it) .......... what he did prior has nothing to do whatsoever with whether his actions on that day were lawful, period, end of story, If you have something to prove me wrong, say it, and no, saying "well, he was bad before, so he has to be bad this time too" does not cut it.

    If you must reply to this post/subject (again), please keep it centered on that particular part, OK? Do you have it now?

  6. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    My goodness, give it a rest..( and actually read a full post sometime, and do try to comprehend it) .......... what he did prior has nothing to do whatsoever with whether his actions on that day were lawful, period, end of story, If you have something to prove me wrong, say it, and no, saying "well, he was bad before, so he has to be bad this time too" does not cut it.

    If you must reply to this post/subject (again), please keep it centered on that particular part, OK? Do you have it now?
    I think you are the one that should give it a rest. If put to a vote I am sure the vast majority here would agree that you for some reason have an uncontrollable need to have the last word. Have you always been so full of yourself that you think you are always right and everyone else is wrong? Is your soul purpose for being on USACarry to argue with everything and everyone? Do you have it now?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  7. #236
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    ....OBAMA!!!!!!!!!
    I doubt the diversionary tactic will fool anyone either, dude. Nice try, tho.

  8. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    When are you going to realize all the personal attacks, name-calling and behind-the-scenes drama doesn't add up to a hill of beans beside the known facts of this issue? They are:

    1) Embody is a weird creep that makes all gun owners look bad.
    2) Anyone who tries to justify what he did in any way is cut from the same cloth.

    That's about all the there is to it. All the rest is for the most part mental masturbation amounting to little more than a big load of rubbish.

    Wow, I mean just.... wow
    Thank you soooooooooo much for enlightening us on these "facts" that are so well known that you had to make them up......

  9. #238
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Thank you soooooooooo much for enlightening us on these "facts" that are so well known that you had to make them up......
    No prob. Some people just need things explained to them more than others.

  10. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I think you are the one that should give it a rest. If put to a vote I am sure the vast majority here would agree that you for some reason have an uncontrollable need to have the last word. Have you always been so full of yourself that you think you are always right and everyone else is wrong? Is your soul purpose for being on USACarry to argue with everything and everyone? Do you have it now?
    Well, actually yes, I do tend to try to get the last word, but most everyone here just won't seem to let me.. Full of myself, no, not really, and No, that is not my purpose for being here at all, thank you for asking......

    Now, IF all those that keep coming back at me (as I do them) want me to stop, all they have to do is stop themselves, stop putting words in my mouth that I didnt say, stop accusing me of being someone else, stop saying that I'm in Love with the guy, or saying he is my hero........and actually read these following words,

    AND NOT READ ANY OTHER SOLITARY WORD OR THOUGHT INTO THEM:


    The original poster, walking through the woods, carrying that AK variant pistol....with an orange tip, BROKE NO LAWS.


    Why is that so hard for you to understand?

    But...... people keep coming back at me, and coming back, and coming back.... I swear, I must be in some Zombie movie or something...... they just wont stop! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    Maybe I'm having it out with the energizer bunny?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    My goodness, give it a rest..( and actually read a full post sometime, and do try to comprehend it) .......... what he did prior has nothing to do whatsoever with whether his actions on that day were lawful, period, end of story, If you have something to prove me wrong, say it, and no, saying "well, he was bad before, so he has to be bad this time too" does not cut it.

    If you must reply to this post/subject (again), please keep it centered on that particular part, OK? Do you have it now?
    No one is questioning the legality of his carrying his AK pistol that day at Radnor Park.

    Some are concerned that his behavior prior to that day, his stated motives, his planning, his acknowledged frustration, his actions culminating with the Radnor event might indicate problems to come. He has stated his purpose is to create circumstances which would facilitate a confrontation with law enforcement. He's also stated he fears the police will shoot him.

    Yes, for your purpose, your agenda, none of that has relevance. But it is important to tie in the other facts surrounding Mr. Embody so no one is mislead into believing Mr. Embody is a pure 2nd Amendment issue. He is not and has stated such in his posts.

    Ignoring the totality of Mr. Embody's circumstances is like saying your posts in this thread paint a complete picture of your character.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast