Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47 - Page 26
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    Other than this war-of-words, what do you do everyday to secure the foundation of the 2nd Amendment? What do you do to educate those who do not understand the 2nd Amendment?

Why do you feel it necessary to demean, insult, berate those who acknowledge Mr. Embody's right to carry an AK pistol, but do not approve of his methodology? Why are the abusive words necessary? Is this how you communicate with your coworkers. What kind of work do you do?

You first............

Let me see..... I have re-read my post and only see one word that MAY be applied (to the ones reading this on this forum) as calling someone names.... Apologists........ How else am I supposed to describe someone who apologises our rights away? Please enlighten me..........

Now, if you go up further in the post, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC and showed the picture in my mind of what I see those people as being like... licking the boots of our oppressors and such.
    If that is what you are talking about, well, am I not allowed to be sarcastic?

I have learned from most of the prior responses to me on this thread that no-one seems to get what I am trying to say, so EXCUSE ME for trying to make it real simple for you.

OK, lemme make it real simple for you: you're a freakin' lamebrain if you don't realize that there are responsibilities that go along with rights. So, we have a responsibility to not cause undue dismay to the sheep, for a variety of reasons. The most paramount one is THEY MIGHT VOTE YOUR RIGHT TO CARRY OUT OF EXISTENCE. Plain enough? Sheesh...

I would like to offer advice to all my fellow members here at USACarry and the advice I offer I will try and take myself. Give it up. Do not answer anymore of his posts. Let him have the last word. He will never get it. He is right and the rest of the whole wide world is wrong. That is the only way this will end. This thread should die a natural death.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    OK, lemme make it real simple for you: you're a freakin' lamebrain if you don't realize that there are responsibilities that go along with rights. So, we have a responsibility to not cause undue dismay to the sheep, for a variety of reasons. The most paramount one is THEY MIGHT VOTE YOUR RIGHT TO CARRY OUT OF EXISTENCE. Plain enough? Sheesh...
    They cannot vote our rights out of existence, You have the rights by being alive and human.

Didnt you just accuse me of calling people names a few posts ago?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    He will never get it. He is right and the rest of the whole wide world is wrong.

Well, that is nice, what will I never get?
    Where have I said I was right and everyone else is wrong?

All I have done on here is NOT ALLOWED myself to be pushed around or bullied. Is that what it means to be a know-it-all?

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I would like to offer advice to all my fellow members here at USACarry and the advice I offer I will try and take myself. Give it up. Do not answer anymore of his posts. Let him have the last word. He will never get it. He is right and the rest of the whole wide world is wrong. That is the only way this will end. This thread should die a natural death.

This message is hidden because Axeanda45 is on your ignore list.
    Semper Fi

9. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    You first............
    Actually, no, not me. I am not the one making derogatory remarks about those you say are 'non-supporters'.

You can choose not to answer. That will reinforce whatever opinions people have about you based on just your behavior here. If that's what you want, so be it.

Wow,I think I heard the door slam from here as he ran away in a hissy fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    They cannot vote our rights out of existence, You have the rights by being alive and human.

Didnt you just accuse me of calling people names a few posts ago?
    You're right and I apologize. A moment of weakness.

Here it is, nice and easy: Yeah, we have a natural, God-given right to self-protection/defense which is enshrined in the Constitution. Truly, you are correct in that this right cannot be taken from us, in the theoretical sense. Reality is such, however, that it HAS been taken from us and we're fighting to get it back. However, as I noted, it takes the votes of the sheep to do this. If you alienate the sheep by prancing about the park with an AK, what do you think their response is gonna be? You don't have to like it but that's the reality.

I don't mind pushing the sheep a bit, maybe by what I consider more reasonable open carry. Let 'em see I'm a normal, law-abiding, friendly businessman who poses no threat to them. Now which scenario do you suppose goes farther in persuading the sheep: wearing a speedo and bandanna and carrying an AK thru the mall, or just projecting a "normal" demeanor, dressed appropriately while shopping quietly with my wife?

Now, my reference is to legal carry. I'm as radical about my right to protect myself and my family as the next guy so you can draw your own conclusions about whether I have carried or would carry were the gov't tell me I could not. Personally, I would just as soon stay out of jail if I can manage it, so I prefer to make the sheep comfortable as we educate them through thoughtful means. You can scream and holler all you want about your rights, but a thinking person recognizes the situation for what it really is and uses appropriate methods to change it.

My last post on this thread. If this rational argument doesn't persuade you, I give up.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast