CCW Rules You Can Live By. - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: CCW Rules You Can Live By.

Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    A person on the internet is sometimes like a jig-saw puzzle with the pieces strewn about in different rooms. Until you gather the pieces you cannot put the puzzle together. Generally, a person does not post differently in various threads on one forum. Some do, however, post in different ways on different forums. They use different words, express different thoughts, espouse different beliefs based on the theme of the forum and the subject under discussion.

Still, to complete the jig-saw puzzle, to completely understand the person, the thoughts and beliefs spread over the internet should be brought to the puzzle table and the pieces put together.

So, you are stalking me?

Got a thing for me?

Sorry dude, I dont bend that way, besides, I am already taken.

Why havent you given a background on everyone else that has posted on this thread? Why have you even brought this up?

The subject of this thread is in post # 1

It is NOT what has Axeanda45 written on other forums about other subjects!

!!

Froma PM I just received from guess who?? Hmmm, kinda looks like the post here pretty much verbatum.

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have just proven yourself as a troll, not me, you have accused me of saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I said in that thread, which shows you didn't even read it.
    You need to go back to that thread and read posts #11 ,14, 24(esp. the last paragraph) 57 (dont get confused by his pasting stuff from other threads, read my response)

Here is a quote from YOUR POST:

"What I cannot stomach is blatent cop bashing and gross indictments of the whole"

Please show me ONE SINGLE INSTANCE IN THIS THREAD WHERE I DID THIS!!!

You sir, have added words to my posts (if you even read them) and have come to conclusions based on heresay and lies from other posters (trolls) that were doing the same as you now are guilty of.

No-one has given any facts to dispute what I have provided/said, only misdirection and emotional outbursts that prove nothing.

another quote from your post:

"The attitude seen here by Axeanda45 "

My attitude..... is I am pissed at people like you coming to ignorant conclusions and attacking me and calling me names and such for doing something I HAVE NOT DONE. "

Ok, As I object STRENOUSLY to pissing battles especially via PM, I'll make this short and sweet, especially as he stated he was done with this thread, but obviously not. And by the way, don't bother sending me any more as if they are from you, I'm not going to bother even reading them.

When you decide to list events like Waco and Ruby Ridge, THAT IS AN INDICTMENT OF THE WHOLE WHEN YOU USE THIS WHILE TRYING TO DISCUSS POSSIBLE LEO ABUSES! We ALL know what happened at these debacles and you cannot even attempt to blame the guys that were operating UNDER ORDERS. Blame the admin, the Government, but DO NOT BLAME THE BLUE SHIRTS THAT RISKED LIFE AND LIMB TO DO THEIR JOB!! You make these statements and when you get called out for them, you get all indignent and everyone else is at fault. Grow up, pal. Everyone has the right to their own opinions and convictions, but you crossed the line when you started this pissing contest. Funny thing is that I don't see much of anyone else here siding with you. I guess that's because we ALL must be ignorant. Hear that guys & gals? I've proven myself a troll? Bubba, if that's what you truly believe, you have NO idea what the term means.

Mods, I think it's high time to lock this down. This is getting outright ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by WJN Firearms View Post
    Froma PM I just received from guess who?? Hmmm, kinda looks like the post here pretty much verbatum.

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have just proven yourself as a troll, not me, you have accused me of saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I said in that thread, which shows you didn't even read it.
    You need to go back to that thread and read posts #11 ,14, 24(esp. the last paragraph) 57 (dont get confused by his pasting stuff from other threads, read my response)

Here is a quote from YOUR POST:

"What I cannot stomach is blatent cop bashing and gross indictments of the whole"

Please show me ONE SINGLE INSTANCE IN THIS THREAD WHERE I DID THIS!!!

You sir, have added words to my posts (if you even read them) and have come to conclusions based on heresay and lies from other posters (trolls) that were doing the same as you now are guilty of.

No-one has given any facts to dispute what I have provided/said, only misdirection and emotional outbursts that prove nothing.

another quote from your post:

"The attitude seen here by Axeanda45 "

My attitude..... is I am pissed at people like you coming to ignorant conclusions and attacking me and calling me names and such for doing something I HAVE NOT DONE. "

Ok, As I object STRENOUSLY to pissing battles especially via PM, I'll make this short and sweet, especially as he stated he was done with this thread, but obviously not. And by the way, don't bother sending me any more as if they are from you, I'm not going to bother even reading them.

When you decide to list events like Waco and Ruby Ridge, THAT IS AN INDICTMENT OF THE WHOLE WHEN YOU USE THIS WHILE TRYING TO DISCUSS POSSIBLE LEO ABUSES! We ALL know what happened at these debacles and you cannot even attempt to blame the guys that were operating UNDER ORDERS. Blame the admin, the Government, but DO NOT BLAME THE BLUE SHIRTS THAT RISKED LIFE AND LIMB TO DO THEIR JOB!! You make these statements and when you get called out for them, you get all indignent and everyone else is at fault. Grow up, pal. Everyone has the right to their own opinions and convictions, but you crossed the line when you started this pissing contest. Funny thing is that I don't see much of anyone else here siding with you. I guess that's because we ALL must be ignorant. Hear that guys & gals? I've proven myself a troll? Bubba, if that's what you truly believe, you have NO idea what the term means.

Mods, I think it's high time to lock this down. This is getting outright ridiculous.

I have come to realize something; Axeanda45 can say what ever he wants, but when you ask for clarification it is like talking to the Government - he tries to dodge the question while and the same time blaming the inquisitor and accusing us of false acts in order to cover up the fact he doesn't want to answer.

Sadly I have to agree.... again my deepest apologies for my part of high jacking this thread from the OP. The original post was GREAT information!
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Quote Originally Posted by WJN Firearms View Post

You have not answered any of my questions I wrote to you, or disputed any of my statements, you are just spouting MORE distractions/lies/emotions. I disproved your accusations, and all you do is spout off more of them, making an even bigger fool of yourself at the same time....

Now, you attack me for using an example of well-known facts.......to make a point of how in some circumstances, resisting arrest (the subject that is being discussed) is the proper thing to do if you are in that particular type of situation.........

AND YOU COME BACK AND DEFEND THOSE MURDERING OATH BREAKING JACK BOOTED THUGS???????????????

WOW

They had no-one twisting their arms to break those oaths or murder those people, they could have walked away or refused. There "job" is to kill innocent people??Why are you defending them? Is that the kind of person you are? One who CONDONES MURDER?

AND YOU COME BACK AND DEFEND THOSE MURDERING OATH BREAKING JACK BOOTED THUGS???????????????

WOW

They had no-one twisting their arms to break those oaths or murder those people, they could have walked away or refused. There "job" is to kill innocent people??Why are you defending them? Is that the kind of person you are? One who CONDONES MURDER?
    ....wow, I'm at a loss for words.
    Murder...?
    As in the premeditated plan to end life. Is that what happened there??
    Those two incidents did have unfortunate endings... and those endings were a direct result of the actions of BOTH parties involved.
    But MURDER??

I guess that paragraph alone just cleared up any and all questions I had about the statements he made in this thread.
    I honestly hope this guy never NEEDS LEO's or any other emergency workers...

I'm not angry....
    I'm sad

There are four thankless jobs in our nation; Law enforcement, Teachers, Military, and Garbage collectors. With out them this nation would be worthless - yet we only talk about them when they screw up.
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

7. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    You have not answered any of my questions I wrote to you, or disputed any of my statements, you are just spouting MORE distractions/lies/emotions. I disproved your accusations, and all you do is spout off more of them, making an even bigger fool of yourself at the same time....

Now, you attack me for using an example of well-known facts.......to make a point of how in some circumstances, resisting arrest (the subject that is being discussed) is the proper thing to do if you are in that particular type of situation.........

WOW

We've read all your posts here, and some from other threads and forums. Is there anything in any of your posts that do not accurately reflect your beliefs about law enforcement?

How would you describe your feelings about law enforcement?

Look forward to your answer, and, yes, this is directly connected to Post #1.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    ...I honestly hope this guy never NEEDS LEO's or any other emergency workers...
    Interesting thought...axeanda45, have you ever called the police to report a crime, ask for assistance? Would you call them if you saw a crime in progress?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post

There are four thankless jobs in our nation; Law enforcement, Teachers, Military, and Garbage collectors. With out them this nation would be worthless - yet we only talk about them when they screw up.
    Good point!

10. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    You have not answered any of my questions I wrote to you
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote Originally Posted by RussP View Post
    Axeanda45, are you ready and willing to kill a law enforcement officer today given the cause/opportunity?
    You can't answer a simple yes/no question.

Quote Originally Posted by actionshooter View Post
    I'm curious as to which "rights" you refer to.

I would also be interested in getting clarification on the "illegal powers" you referred to in your earlier post.
    Still waiting on a response to my questions.

I'm not going to even answer to the total BS just spouted at me. If I were the rest of you, I'd not bother to get him to clarify anything because it is quite obvious where his beliefs lie and his attutude is. He'll be the first one screaming for a cop when something happens.

Jackbooted thugs? Condoning murder? With my ethnicity, even a reference to Gestapo tactics and the like is something I find extremely offensive on a very personal level. Maybe I don't belong here if nothing is done about this POS.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast