The REAL Deal! WARNING: VERY Graphic! Let it burn in and learn from it! - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The REAL Deal! WARNING: VERY Graphic! Let it burn in and learn from it!

mackdaddy, according to state law here I can legally carry my firearm in my truck. I own and operate bobtail dumptrucks, so they are commercially tagged. I have been stopped and I did the "inform officer" thing. He just said Ok and we went on with our business at hand. This was from a DOT officer. Now OTR and crossing state lines is another issue. I am under the impression is not allowed even with the reciprocating gun laws in states. If I am wrong on that someone please enlighten me.

very sad that the video played out the way it did, never let fear get the better half of you. But just like some of the other comments in the thread as soon as the BG was non compliant and rushing me he would of gotten shot, sad to say but u never know what the BG could of done in that instance. though we found out what his intentions were, i hope that video can save some other officers lives just by letting them know what could happend. My prayers go out to this officers family..

Very sad. I sure hope this video saves the lives of others so his death isn't in vane. When the guy rushed him the first time he should have used whatever non-lethal tools available to him to subdue the man and cuff him. IF that failed then as soon as he saw the gun and gave a command to put it down and it was ignored... light him up like a christmas tree.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415