CC permit REVOKED - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CC permit REVOKED

[QUOTE=ElSombreroNegro;111822]Poo Poo on the silly stuff, just get a Utah license and be done with them.[/QUOIMO would seem that if his residential permit is revoked, obtaining an out of state permit, then if found in possession of a concealed firearm, he would be in violation of the law. poo poo. Again, I would strongly recommend to the OP to consult with an attorney. I can see the OP standing before a judge explaining what the people on USA Carry' advice was. People should not seek legal advice here.

[quote=theicemanmpls;111827]
    Quote Originally Posted by ElSombreroNegro View Post
    Poo Poo on the silly stuff, just get a Utah license and be done with them.[/QUOIMO would seem that if his residential permit is revoked, obtaining an out of state permit, then if found in possession of a concealed firearm, he would be in violation of the law. poo poo. Again, I would strongly recommend to the OP to consult with an attorney. I can see the OP standing before a judge explaining what the people on USA Carry' advice was. People should not seek legal advice here.
    If the OP does find himself in that situation and quotes me on anything, remember my name is "jwtollett21".

All kidding aside, as I stated in my earlier post, consult an attorney familiar with firearms laws and don't post details of the situation here or anywhere on the internet.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I think the "purple fedora" was his way of implying that you are a pimp.

[quote=Glock Fan;111831]
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

If the OP does find himself in that situation and quotes me on anything, remember my name is "jwtollett21".

..Bad.... So Bad...
    Semper Fi

Poo Poo on the silly stuff, just get a Utah license and be done with them.
    IMO would seem that if his residential permit is revoked, obtaining an out of state permit, then if found in possession of a concealed firearm, he would be in violation of the law. poo poo. Again, I would strongly recommend to the OP to consult with an attorney. I can see the OP standing before a judge explaining what the people on USA Carry' advice was. People should not seek legal advice here.
    Is MS a state that requires its residents to have a MS permit?

7. [quote=theicemanmpls;111827]
    Poo Poo on the silly stuff, just get a Utah license and be done with them.[/QUOIMO would seem that if his residential permit is revoked, obtaining an out of state permit, then if found in possession of a concealed firearm, he would be in violation of the law. poo poo. Again, I would strongly recommend to the OP to consult with an attorney. I can see the OP standing before a judge explaining what the people on USA Carry' advice was. People should not seek legal advice here.
    I agree. On the other hand, I dont think there is a problem with someone potentially asking for everyones "opinion" or experience regarding the law.

[quote=kn1080;119325]

I agree. On the other hand, I dont think there is a problem with someone potentially asking for everyones "opinion" or experience regarding the law.
    kn, if you are ever need legal advice,,please go ahead and ask.

Just tell the judge that Ted Nugent said "The 2nd amendment of our bill of rights is my concealed weapons permit. PERIOD."

I'm sure that'll work out real well for you.

Observation: There are no gentlemen (or ladies) at "Gentlemen's Clubs". Get a respectable job.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

I would seek professional help. Inputs, good intentions and street lawyers will not resolve this issue. Spend the money, get an attorney and met your accuser head on. Because of your ownership/employment at the "Club", there may be people of LEO interests associating at or in or about this club. You don't know until you legally exercise your rights and retain a lawyer for a discovery of the issues.

Who is John Galt?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast