Interesting chatter among officers regarding OC - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting chatter among officers regarding OC

Oh my lord, I LOVE that video!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    But he DOES look like what he is: a [email protected]$$ from the DEA who shot himself in front of a classroom full of kids, while telling them that HE was the only one there qualified to handle a Glock 40.
    "I am the only one in this room professional enough, as far as I know, to handle this weapon. BLAM!"

YouTube - Cop Shoots Self in Foot
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

seems the coppers in CA dont like the fact that people can legally carry.
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

wolfhunter Guest
    Thank you, Boomboy

JSDinTexas Guest
    Too Funny.

If he had been in Texas, he would have to shoot one more time to match his pair of open-toed cowboy boots.

handgonnetoter Guest
    But he DOES look like what he is: a [email protected]$$ from the DEA who shot himself in front of a classroom full of kids, while telling them that HE was the only one there qualified to handle a Glock 40.
    Wait a minute, I must have missed something. This guy is a real cop? I need to get out more!O.K., I just watched the video. Man, what an idiot. Talk about amature hour.

OH YEAH

YouTube - Dumbass DEA Agent

8. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Lots of interesting comments coming from officers from various jurisdictions regarding OC on the officer.com forum: First encounter with Open Carry.. - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

Some of the comments are quite disturbing, while others are reassuring.

gf
    I registered to the forums here just to comment about this.

After reading the pages of comments by the police officers there i have come to a few disturbing conclusions.

1. Cops down in the LA area have a mentality of us against them .. (take note of the officer who says he goes nowhere without a plan to kill everyone) This particular officer is supposedly a patrol Sargent, In my opinion this gentlemen has no business being a police officer at all. NOT making comments like he has.

2. The officers seem to think there is nothing wrong at all with doing anything they want "Just because they can" There is the LETTER of the law and the SPIRIT of the law.

3. A lot of the comments were specifically about how bad the LA area is. I wonder if any of the officers in question ever took a min to ask themselves just why LA has such a bad homicide rate and why police are hated so much.

May it possibly be because the police abuse their powers every chance they can get? Could it be that California has such stupid and idiotic gun laws? Laws that do not effect the criminal at all but penalize the law abiding citizen ?

I doubt some of those officers who posted on those forums ever asked themselves these questions.

Personally i have the greatest respect for police, I know quite a few in my town. Up until a few years ago i thought all police were polite and respectful and were just trying to do their jobs the best they could.

Then i took a trip to what some would call a large city, That was when i was shocked to find out that the claims of abuse of power where not just a bunch of BS from crazys etc. But they were a fact some people have to live with every day.

A note about the DEA agent who popped himself in the classroom. Everyone says things like "Common sense" etc. There is one thing i have found to be universally true in our world today. "Common sense" Is very UNCOMMON.

And sense this is my first post here .. Hello everyone

That is a true demonstration of stupidity

I respect the police when they are respectable.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

open carry an unloaded gun might as well carry a rock

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast