Out of Control LEO"S - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Control LEO"S

JSDinTexas Guest
    Forget going to that police dept to register any complaints or whatever.
    If you really want to pursue it, go to the state attorney general, who will get the state police into it and maybe even the feds.
    But understand you will probably have to move to some other state after all this.
    Police can do anything they want - but thankfully many are dedicated and professional and have some restraint, most of the time.

If you got the fight for it, then GET 'EM! Bullsh#t like this should not be allowed to stand. I have LEO friends and generally support LEO as long as they operate within the confines of the law. When they don't, then you fight them, any way you can, and I mean ANY way you have to.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

As a LEO this upsets me. I would be very careful though as you have a lot to lose. Just be careful.
    -Austin

5. I don't think the State Police will be of too much help. First go to the Chief of Police, next step would be the Mayor, since the Mayor is probably the one that put the Chief of Police in that position and is the one that can remove the Chief of Police from his position. If that doesn't work, then go to your district attorney's office.

LEO's are not above the law. Scum like these two need to be knocked off their high horse.
    That badge does not give them the right to break laws. Even they have to follow them.

I can't stand dirty cops.

Thing is, usually if they are that bold, they are also stupid and will slip up and ruin it for themselves.

You have to be smarter than them.

Hope all is well

Hey trophyhunter

Just tried to shoot you an e-mail to wish you well in this situation, and it did not go thru. I hope all is well for you and your family.

My advice:

1. Talk to a lawyer about your personal safety and appropriate action with regard to the PD.

2. I suspect he will advise you to make a report to the IAD unit of your local police department tghen possibly pursue other avenues of recourse like the State or Sheriff's office.

3. Quickly get a security cam on your front and back doorways. Get the ones that look like light fixtures if possible. Portable video and audio recorders are handy as well. It might be a good time to add a security system on your house to protect your family and property. Keep your cell phone(s) charged and ready on your person all the time.

4. Keep in groups of people, especially friends and family, whenever possible. If it was me and his situation allowed, I'd have the brother-in-law over as much as possible until this is resolved.

Stay safe.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    As a LEO this upsets me. I would be very careful though as you have a lot to lose. Just be careful.
    Well, if you are on the police, then you would know. If I were a cop I would certainly do my job, but not go around thinking I was some kind of tough guy who has superhuman powers or something. I just don't understand police who would pull stuff like that. Number one, they will not be a cop forever. Age will make them fall prey to retirement too, then when that happens they are like all of us other chitlins. Second, people naturally hold authority with a little contempt so why make it worse? Lastly, they all have families that go and do the same things that we all do, so why make them a target for retribution as well? Those in authority need always take heed of history - they may have the guns, but we have the numbers. We always will. Lets work together.

IMMEDIATELY CALL 911!!!

This is always recorded. Even if they find some extreme way of "losing" the 911 operator's tape, you will still have the record on your phone.

You should have called 911 immediately when you saw him beating up his girlfriend as well.

If you get ANY crap from him, come down on him like a sack of hammers. Call the news media and tell them about the rogue cop who beats his girl and threatens civilians. Pursue him through legal means.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Wow, Austin, this sounds pretty bad. This guy has not broken any laws, and is defending a woman from a scumsack. You saying he has a lot to lose is pretty frightening, as it implies that COPS ARE DIRTY, at least the ones you know. Is that what you meant to say?

1) Get in touch with the State police, or F.B.I. and get it on record. 2) Call an attorney and inform him or her of the situation. 3) Statements from any neighbors would be of great help. 4) Document everything anyway you can. If none of the above works get you and your family out of there, because now you are a marked man. I've been through this kind of crap when I got two cops fired for unlawful arrest. There is a blue line and you are either on one side or the other, you my friend are on the wrong side of the line. I hope you and your family get through this alright, but remember the brotherhood of blue. Even if you get rid of the bad one's, they still have friends to take up where they left off.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast