Thread: Out of Control LEO"S

FW officer could lose badge Monday

I'll just leave this here.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    FW officer could lose badge Monday

I'll just leave this here.
    Well, thank you, CIB, for that uplifting little tidbit. And they wonder why we don't trust or respect them.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Wow, Austin, this sounds pretty bad. This guy has not broken any laws, and is defending a woman from a scumsack. You saying he has a lot to lose is pretty frightening, as it implies that COPS ARE DIRTY, at least the ones you know. Is that what you meant to say?
    not all leo's but some have a code of silence and act in groups like a frat. some will actualy help harrass a fellow leo to make the one's enemy a target for all there buddy's. i think this is what he was talking about.
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    To all who have responded, thank you! Also Im sorry for the delay in getting back to all. I went through some medical issues. Thank god all is good now (Medically) As to the LEOS all is quite now. I did make an phone call to the cheifs office even though I didnt talk directly to him I did explain the situation to his secretary. He has not returned my phone call GO FIGURE but, the Leo across the street has not said 2 words to me and thye other LEO Has not been back. I think the best thing to do is just let it quitely go away. The girlfriend of this officer did stop by and said thank you for what help we did try to give her and she has moved out and not looked back. Hopefully this LEO will realize that he has a problem with Domestic Viololince and will seek help. but No One has followed me or bothered me maybe that call to cheifs office did some good at least he is aware of what happened. and I installed an security camera on the outside of my home. Ive been wanting to do this for a while now so this was a good reason to spend the money and now I got good video of all the neighbors cats destroying my flowers and pissing in my garden. so i was able to give my neighbor pics of his cats and asked him to repay me for the damage which he agreed or I was going to call Dog warden. But Thanks again to everyone for the support and, directions on how to handle everything Im just glad it has quitely gone away..
    Glad everythings OK, and the video cam is not a bad idea

So true! Same weird power plays happen in the corporate world as many of us know. Staying honest, straight forward and above board incurrs a hell of a price to pay to all levels of power in govenment and corporately.

I suspect a call to the state police might have straightened things out in the beginning. Or maybe not.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I don't know what State your in ,but in some States is illegal to use cameras, if the girlfriend files charges he could loose his right to carry a weapon. Then he's screwed. I'd call everybody maybe even the News. There are good Cops and bad ones but in this case I wouldn't trust any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    I don't know what State your in ,but in some States is illegal to use cameras, if the girlfriend files charges he could loose his right to carry a weapon. Then he's screwed. I'd call everybody maybe even the News. There are good Cops and bad ones but in this case I wouldn't trust any of them.
    It is never illegal to use a camera in any place in which one has no expectation of privacy, especially on ones own property. You MIGHT have to post a sign that says you are recording (in a few states).

The "illegal" part would be the "audio" part of the recording. It states something to the effect that "If two people are recorded in a conversation ONE of them must be aware that the conversation is being recorded."
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

11. Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    The "illegal" part would be the "audio" part of the recording. It states something to the effect that "If two people are recorded in a conversation ONE of them must be aware that the conversation is being recorded."
    That varies from state to state. In those that only require ONE, you know you're recording yourself and you're covered.
    In some, ALL parties must be aware AND accept that recording is being done.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast