Plain cloths LEO lucky he didn't get shot by motorcyclist - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Plain cloths LEO lucky he didn't get shot by motorcyclist

I saw this video a year or so ago on my motorcycle forum... I just want to know if the cop would have done the same thing to somebody he saw texting while driving???
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I think I may have posted on this before, but just to add, I had a very simalar thing happen to me a few years ago, except I was not riding like numb nuts on the video, still not exactly sure what got this guys panties in a wad, but as I got off the intestate and came down a side street, a red mustang cuts me off, i saw what he was trying do do, and got on the brakes a little harder than him, and took off, and then it was off to the races, this moron couldn't drive, but still there was no way he was going to catch me, he gave it up after a couple of miles, I spoke with a detective buddy about this and without a plate # there not a lot he could do, and at his suggestion he thought I should go ahead and get my CCW permit, I had been thinking of it for some time but, that chase was it, it it had been a less experianced rider, it could have gotten ugly, real fast, if the exact same thing was to happen today, I garrenty it would be real ugly for that mustang, and maybe the ******* driving it to, at the very least he'd have a couple of flat tires

Really

This is the type of **** that kills me. This cop cuts this kid off, with zero lights flashing and no siren and pulls a gun on him! I watched the video and given the biker was speeding, he was of no more a danger than the guy driving 2 tons of steel with no emergency lights or sirens going. The cop didn't have a badge showing and pulled a gun on a speeder! This cop is a moron and is lucky it wasnt someone with a quick draw he stopped. On a different note, google Holden Police go over the top and check out how 3 of my town ******* cops beat up a 76 year old alzhiemers patient because he was carrying a sheathed fishing k nife.

Lot of the local LEO's are running unmarked cars with lights, told wife anyone trying to pull you over with just lights or badge you are to drive to a well lit location with a lot of folks in sight or don't stop. If they try to cut you off use drill pipe front bumper on the 350 and hit them with all force you can manage, pull weapon and protect yourself.

PS: Will do the same myself, pitt maneuver works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebea View Post
    This is the type of **** that kills me. This cop cuts this kid off, with zero lights flashing and no siren and pulls a gun on him! I watched the video and given the biker was speeding, he was of no more a danger than the guy driving 2 tons of steel with no emergency lights or sirens going. The cop didn't have a badge showing and pulled a gun on a speeder! This cop is a moron and is lucky it wasnt someone with a quick draw he stopped. On a different note, google Holden Police go over the top and check out how 3 of my town ******* cops beat up a 76 year old alzhiemers patient because he was carrying a sheathed fishing k nife.
    You might thing it's cute to use creative spellings to get around the site's language filter, but had you actually had the intelligence to read the forum rules, you would realize that that particular action is a violation.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    You might thing it's cute to use creative spellings to get around the site's language filter, but had you actually had the intelligence to read the forum rules, you would realize that that particular action is a violation.
    And you are who on this board ???......................
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ropadope View Post
    and you are who on this board ???......................
    G50 Action Express

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    And you are who on this board ???......................
    Never mind who he is if you dont like the rules, don't play here......

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked:137941
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    If it had been me, I would have drawn on the guy, which would have probably ended in his death if he pointed that gun at me without identifying himself.
    So Unfeathered Might, you would have drawn on the guy standing 3 feet in front of you, weapon already in hand?

I think it would have been you that ended up dead. Such false bravado....
    You assume you and the officers have the exact same requirements for pulling an weapon. Reckless driving in that manner can be considered a threat and justify the officer to pull a weapon. The fact he holstered after assessing the threat says he was doing his job. In most of the states I've been to, there are laws against video and audio recording an law enforcement officer. Im not talking about the illegal wire tapping laws.

I am amazed some of you think this cop was ok. 1st, you don't draw your weapon on a traffic stop unless you r making a felony stop. In order to make a felony stop u need to at the very least be chasing someone. As this yoyo had no lights or siren driving an unmarked car in plain clothes with no visable badge or I'd, I would say he was breaking the law by brandishing his weapon. It is half wits like him that give cops a bad rap. He is a moron.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast