Plain cloths LEO lucky he didn't get shot by motorcyclist - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Plain cloths LEO lucky he didn't get shot by motorcyclist

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, this dumbass has been riding for 40 years and never been down, so there ya go. Although I'm sure that won't satisfy you.
    hmmm . . . maybe I shouldn't pack heat since I've never had iron pulled on me for over 40 years.

although I'm sure that won't satisfy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Area Man View Post
    hmmm . . . maybe I shouldn't pack heat since I've never had iron pulled on me for over 40 years.

although I'm sure that won't satisfy you.
    So, tell me some more things about your lifestyle so I can pick out what I consider to be "dumb ass", because I don't agree with it...Sheesh...Ever heard about freedom? Like, you do it your way and I'll do it mine?

And puleeze don't pull that "we all pay for it" **** either.

Are you hoping to convince me to wear a helmet or just wanting to be an internet tough guy by calling me a dumbass?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

So, tell me some more things about your lifestyle so I can pick out what I consider to be "dumb ass", because I don't agree with it...Sheesh...Ever heard about freedom? Like, you do it your way and I'll do it mine?
    To each his own. I participate in plenty of dumbassery myself, but I wear a helmet when I do it.

as an EMT, and having seen my share of gray matter smeared along the road, I'm just lookin' out for a fellow dude. I don't doubt your skills that pay the bills, I doubt the skills of the soccer moms who are busy talking on the phone, putting on makeup, and shaving their lady parts while they are taking little Jimmy and Janey to practice in the minivan.

...Ever heard about freedom? Like, you do it your way and I'll do it mine?...
    +1 I don't ride without a helmet, but I hate helmet laws. Putting on my seatbelt is so automatic for me that if I purposely neglect to do so, I feel strange. But I hate seatbelt laws.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

To each his own. I participate in plenty of dumbassery myself, but I wear a helmet when I do it.

as an EMT, and having seen my share of gray matter smeared along the road, I'm just lookin' out for a fellow dude. I don't doubt your skills that pay the bills, I doubt the skills of the soccer moms who are busy talking on the phone, putting on makeup, and shaving their lady parts while they are taking little Jimmy and Janey to practice in the minivan.
    I wanna hear more about shaving their lady parts while driving. I don't care about your disagreement.

Is this normal in Idaho?
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    +1 I don't ride without a helmet, but I hate helmet laws. Putting on my seatbelt is so automatic for me that if I purposely neglect to do so, I feel strange. But I hate seatbelt laws.
    You naughty little (fellow) Libertarian, you. How DARE you bring the concept of personal liberty, and the personal responsibility that goes with it, into this conversation. Why, that's just not the American Way.

At least, not anymore.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Can't we all just get along.. You know - Let's all sing "We are the World" and we will all feel much closer together.. It's much easier to really get to someone if you're really close!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

10. As far as I know, in Texas, police are not allowed to make traffic stops in unmarked cars. How is a citizen supposed to know if it's really a cop or not? This is why certain municipalities have so-called "stealth cruisers" where the police markings are painted the same color as the body and are not visible unless you look directly at it, but they still count as marked cars because you can tell it's an official police car.

They biker deserves a hell of a ticket for the traffic stunts, but the officer should not have drawn on him, IMO. I also have to agree with mojo. The biker was probably wearing the cam to record the stunts, not because he was planning to get pulled over.

Red face Don't know how I missed this the first time....

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Since you are unfeatheredmits lackey, I will ask you.....
    Wow, Utimmer, when did you get the promotion?!? Congratulations!!!

How is the lackey field doing in this economy? I hope the raise was substantial.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast