Crooked kali cops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crooked kali cops

Crooked kali cops

Wow !! Cops that make up their own rules as they go along. Very scary. I hope they all got fired.

And the video report detailed another case where there was blatant disregard for the 4th Amendment which the courts let stand. If we've used the soap box, ballot box, and the jury box, what boxes are left to use for the security of our rights?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    And the video report detailed another case where there was blatant disregard for the 4th Amendment which the courts let stand. If we've used the soap box, ballot box, and the jury box, what boxes are left to use for the security of our rights?
    Eventually, it will be the ammo box. Unless "we" slumber on and miss the opportunity.

when Jack McLamb realized that he and other police officers violated the constitution because they were ignorant with regards to what it said it changed his life.

http://jackmclamb.community.officelive.com/default.aspx
    Last edited by HK4U; 07-19-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

delete dbl post
    Last edited by HK4U; 07-19-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Double post please delete
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

These guys were all good up until they finished clearing the house... dont know WTH they were thinking after that

Two questions I have for the victim...What the HELL was that stunt with the cell phone? and why the HELL did you plead out??

Seems to me that there needs to be some disciplinary action by SLO Sheriff on this one..since the actions are private, we will never know....the agency I worked for certainly would have done some employee spanking on this one...

I've got my eyes on a piece of property where there's a meadow surrounded on three sides with creek bed. On the south side, beyond the creek bed is a cliff, almost literally. It's soil, but it's about a 75⁰ slope and about 40 feet tall. If I'm able to eventually get it, that will definitely be getting turned into a firing range. The public roadway would be behind the firing line, past another creek bed, farther than the backstop would be in front of it. If I fired up and over that 40 foot berm, the only thing on the other side of it would be my own house and beyond that, undeveloped state forest.

If anyone wants to call the cops out to my little corner of BFE for "negligent discharge of a firearm", they'll get a restraining order slapped on them to prevent them from doing it again.

The only thing that I would be worried about is one of the (somewhat) distant neighbors would be an Amish horse farm, and I'd really want to get and stay on their (food) good side.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

thats an interesting part of the puzzle that was never answered in the video.....who exactly was the reporting party...a neighbor? were they new to the area?..seems rural and even in Kalifornia, shooting was probably not too uncommon. If they weren't new to the area, were there issues between the neighbor and the arestee and the neighbor was stirring the pot? Thats one piece of the puzzle I would like to see more info on...

Exclamation I think I would own the assets of the county

This is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. It brings into question the integrity of every person ever arrested by these clowns. I can see a bunch of hoodlums being released because of the video and claiming that their rights were violated in the same manner. This is going to get ugly sportsfans.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast