Police at the door at 2 AM - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Police at the door at 2 AM

Paul, that's a tragic story. I also will pray for you and your son. It seems to be a common story lately. a woman who works with my wife has been plagued with the police doing the same sort of thing looking for her son. Evidently people in the area report seeing him around. So to be NICE, she lets the cops in so they can look through the house real quick and satisfy their suspicions. Last time she did so, she found one of the cops in her bedroom going through her drawers. Like the kid would be hiding in one? That was the last straw for her.

I hope your son will be one of the small percent who turns himself around. It must hurt terribly.

Just a thought. If it happens again, I wouldn't open the door with a gun in your hand no matter how justified if you KNOW it's the cops. The only way that story could get worse would you being gunned down by mistake. Happens all the time.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

3. Amen brother! God Bless .

I always have a pistol available for an emergency. A knock on the door late at night qualifies.

Good luck with your son. One of ours got into trouble some years ago but he makes it a point not to contact us. He's now 29 and I've lost hope that we will rekindle the relationship we once had. It's a terrible loss for all of us but I don't think he sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by BearTaylor View Post
    I always have a pistol available for an emergency. A knock on the door late at night qualifies.

Good luck with your son. One of ours got into trouble some years ago but he makes it a point not to contact us. He's now 29 and I've lost hope that we will rekindle the relationship we once had. It's a terrible loss for all of us but I don't think he sees it.
    Don't give up hope. My son got 2 yrs and I still have hope and I pray for him on a daily basis.Our relationship is really strained at this time but my GOD does not let me just forget him. Only time will tell if this will be the first time he got in trouble or the "last".

God Bless all who have prayed for us....
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    (A) woman who works with my wife has been plagued with the police doing the same sort of thing looking for her son. Evidently people in the area report seeing him around. So to be NICE, she lets the cops in so they can look through the house real quick and satisfy their suspicions. Last time she did so, she found one of the cops in her bedroom going through her drawers. Like the kid would be hiding in one? That was the last straw for her.
    Why does that not surprise me at all? But then again how many of the people at the airport flagged down for strip searches are attractive young females? The search is video taped for "evidence" reasons. Some of those videos are real popular amongst the TSA agents.

2am or 2pm, I always answer the door with gun in hand!

Bad can happen any time.

Prayers
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    2am or 2pm, I always answer the door with gun in hand!
    The Avon lady must stain her panties at your house.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The Avon lady must stain her panties at your house.
    Avon lady the worst! You should shoot on site!
    If your wife gets to Talk her, She is going to rob you blind!
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    Avon lady the worst! You should shoot on site!
    If your wife gets to Talk her, She is going to rob you blind!
    Go on the offensive, become the Avon man. And you can meet chics that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Go on the offensive, become the Avon man. And you can meet chics that way too.
    I don't know! I'm pretty ugly.
    Ed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast