Police at the door at 2 AM - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Police at the door at 2 AM

Will say a prayer for you and your son and hope he gets the kick in the pants he needs. Anyone knocking at my door at 2:AM can bank on the fact I will be armed, anyone beating on my door day or night can bank on the same fact. Dog does not like to be disturbed either. God Bless you and your family.

My thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Will say a prayer for you and your son and hope he gets the kick in the pants he needs. Anyone knocking at my door at 2:AM can bank on the fact I will be armed, anyone beating on my door day or night can bank on the same fact. Dog does not like to be disturbed either. God Bless you and your family.
    Thank you for your kind words. I have been following my original post and the comments and now understand what some say about "hyjacking" a post. Some of the comments later on went off on a deep tangent.

God bless and thanks again,
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Follow up...

Just wanted to let you all know that the kid is in a nice camp with 250 other guys in his dorm. He says all is getting better for him and that he is going to make life changes that will take him down a better road. Now, I have been around many of questionable characters and have heard it all and this too sounds like just what I want to hear but have my doubts. I love the kid and pray that he will be one of very few that truly come out of this well.....
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

5. Good luck with yer kid.......

My dog went ballistic a few mornings ago at 0630. It wasn't his usual "I hear a motorcycle 5 miles away" bark. It was his "Someone has breached the perimeter and is on the porch" bark. I manuevered my way downstairs and to where I could get to the front door without being seen. I had my CW45 on me when I turned on the porch light. There stood a sheriff's deputy who'd come to serve papers re: an accident my daughter had last June.
    I put my gun on the stairs and opened the door and signed for the papers and told him that I hope he's careful because many folks will answer their door armed at that time of the day, including me. He just kinda chuckled and said, "Yeah, well, I'm gonna be busy today so I had to start early."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456