I believe this makes a point. (LEO Shooting) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I believe this makes a point. (LEO Shooting)

This law suit rates along side the one filed by the man who claimed Mcdonalds Corp had made him fat, and gave him heart diease.

Or,
    The one filed by the woman who clamied Mcdonalds coffee burned her girl parts when she poured coffee in her lap.

People are always trying to get something for nothing.

This could of been worse. The little kid could of turned the glock on himself.

3. He should sue his dad for being dumb enough to have him

What a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    This guy gets my nomination for a Darwin Award.
    +1 to this but it's to late. He has already poisoned the gene pool with his DNA.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    The one filed by the woman who clamied Mcdonalds coffee burned her girl parts when she poured coffee in her lap.
    Historic footnote: That particular McDonalds had been called to the carpet multiple times prior to the incident of the parbroiled labia. They knew two things: 1) They were cranking the temperature up on their coffee machine to dangerous levels, 2) The Health Department in the area ordered them to reduce the temperature to safe levels.

Problem was, that McDonalds was getting their cheap, crappy coffee elsewhere and they knew that it was cheap and crappy. They had an economic need to keep people from tasting it until they were far down the road, hence the disfiguringly high temperature.

So, was the woman stupid for handling her cup in her car? Yes. Was that McDonalds liable for her injuries due to the unacceptably high temperature of said coffee? Yes. Had the temp been within the bounds the Health Department had set, it would have been a painful lesson, but not disfiguringly so.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

good news! ignorance should never be rewarded!!!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

It's amazing that jackass had the audacity to fill that lawsuit.

just proves it you can't fix stupid, even with a judge

10. Historic footnote: That particular McDonalds had been called to the carpet multiple times prior to the incident of the parbroiled labia. They knew two things: 1) They were cranking the temperature up on their coffee machine to dangerous levels, 2) The Health Department in the area ordered them to reduce the temperature to safe levels.

Problem was, that McDonalds was getting their cheap, crappy coffee elsewhere and they knew that it was cheap and crappy. They had an economic need to keep people from tasting it until they were far down the road, hence the disfiguringly high temperature.

So, was the woman stupid for handling her cup in her car? Yes. Was that McDonalds liable for her injuries due to the unacceptably high temperature of said coffee? Yes. Had the temp been within the bounds the Health Department had set, it would have been a painful lesson, but not disfiguringly so.
    I seem to recall also that the McDonald's at issue knew they were using cheap cups which were not designed to handle those high temperatures.

So these things are not entirely one-sided. But I do think common sense dictates at least using a drink holder.

When Europeans drive, they actually drive. And when they stop to eat and drink, they stop to eat and drink. Would that more Americans actually paid attention to their driving.

AND WOULD THAT MORE AMERICANS PAID ATTENTION TO THEIR GUNS!
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12