Border Crossing - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Border Crossing

knock it off

come on boys, knock it off

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    ... perhaps we won't have to see you around for awhile.
    I find it interesting to note this induhvidual lists his location as "UNITED STATES."

Curious, eh?

THE DUKE OF ESSEX

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I find it interesting to note this induhvidual lists his location as "UNITED STATES."

Curious, eh?

THE DUKE OF ESSEX

C&L, you attitude. gezzz. Maybe the duke, and his little woman sold all their possessions, and are traveling around the USA in a big Winnebago with their little dog, Skipper.
    Maybe he doesn't want anyone to find out where he lives at. Some people are like that ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Maybe he doesn't want anyone to find out where he lives at. Some people are like that ya know.
    Oh absolutely! I know I am, for sure. I might have been dead a long ago if some of the people I interact with on the Internet knew where I lived.

Some people are like that, You know?

But seriously, I'd at least try to stay with my country of origin, just for credibility's sake.

Unless of course, I was travelling in a Winnebago!

But if that was the case, I doubt I'd have time to waste on stuff like this.

Oh thank God you and Bohemian stopped by to straighten me out. Of course I know nothing about Canada and it's border crossing procedures, and you were quite correct in labeling it a scare tactic. By all means please piss off the border guards and perhaps we won't have to see you around for awhile.
    Hey now, I don't know where your animosity, and sarcasm on this is coming from, notwithstanding your lumping me in with C&L...

Let me try to clarify where I am/was coming from in my post...

I have personally crossed the Canadian border over the last 30 + years dozens of times on hunting trips alone...
    I have always answered their superfluous questions in a manner consistent with how I described previously; I have NEVER been detained or had my person or vehicle segregated out from the normal flow of traffic at any given crossing...

I am NOT a Canadian citizen and according to my current understanding of the law; they have no authority to force myself or anybody else to answer any such questions regarding my activities or property owned in the United States of which I am a Natural Born U.S. Citizen...

They can ask all the questions they want, any that do not pertain to my travel in Canada are at my discretion to answer or not...

Contact a lawyer and or the U.S. Department of State if you need further peace of mind... (I have numerous times)

I am reminded of a quote of a certain attorney in a well-known supreme court case that made a statement similar to the following to 9 Supreme Court Justices...

... Just because many States & other Municipalities have grown accustomed to violating the rights of citizens; does not make it Constitutional...

Best Regards.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post

Curious, eh?

THE DUKE OF ESSEX

Why would you find this curious? You list yourself in the High Country. Just where is that exactly?
    I own several residences around the United States, so which one should I choose? Right now I am in Ottawa Hills, Ohio, and Millbury, Ohio. Next week I might be in Las Vegas, Nevada, or Perhaps Jacksonville, Florida, Fort Wayne Indiana, or Downers Grove, Illinois, or Our place in Bullhead City, Arizona. Then Again I might take the jet to the U.K.
    We don't all live in one place. Well maybe you do, wherever the High Country is.
    There now that I have told you where I live maybe you can elaborate on where the High Country is eh? We may be neighbors and not even know it.
    I hope this satisfies your curiosity about me.

spare change?

Duke,
    You have plenty of money. You even have your own jet, like Al Gore.
    How about loaning me next months mortgage payment, and a carton of squares?

Sure Iceman, give me your address and I'll send in some relief.

Sure Iceman, give me your address and I'll send in some relief.
    34 Kirby Puckett Place Minneapolis, MN 55415 care of ICEMAN
    leave the pay to the order of blank I will fill it in.

I am in Ottawa Hills, Ohio, and Millbury, Ohio. Next week I might be in Las Vegas, Nevada, or Perhaps Jacksonville, Florida, Fort Wayne Indiana, or Downers Grove, Illinois, or Our place in Bullhead City, Arizona. Then Again I might take the jet to the U.K...
    yada, yada, yada. You are so FOS.

Nice try Dukey-boy, but you still haven't explained your little slip 'o the tounge, uh, er keyboard, as t'were:
    ...perhaps we won't have to see you around for awhile.
    As Dukey's credibility continues to slip, ebbing further and further...

And OBTW, if you don't know where the high country is, you obviously don't know much about the U.S. you claim to travel so extensively, either.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast