Border Crossing - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Border Crossing

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post

As Dukey's credibility continues to slip, ebbing further and further...
    Perhaps it will slip further below your own... There is hope for redemption...

And OBTW, if you don't know where the high country is, you obviously don't know much about the U.S. you claim to travel so extensively, either.
    High Country for you could be construed by many here as in the clouds, or under the influence of some mind altering substance, or perhaps more to the point in LA LA Land... He's just trying to be factual...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

yada, yada, yada. You are so FOS.

Nice try Dukey-boy, but you still haven't explained your little slip 'o the tounge, uh, er keyboard, as t'were:

As Dukey's credibility continues to slip, ebbing further and further...

And OBTW, if you don't know where the high country is, you obviously don't know much about the U.S. you claim to travel so extensively, either.
    And you still haven't told us where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    34 Kirby Puckett Place Minneapolis, MN 55415 care of ICEMAN
    leave the pay to the order of blank I will fill it in.
    Man that IS a Big Home, no wonder you need help with the payments! I'll bet taxes are a bear.
    Seriously though, if you need money you could always skim some from the ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Man that IS a Big Home, no wonder you need help with the payments! I'll bet taxes are a bear.
    Seriously though, if you need money you could always skim some from the ticket sales.
    Roof repairs are killing me. You have any idea how much it costs to keep this POS inflated?

Duke, can I fly your jet? I have 1550 hrs CE-500 PIC. A man of your net worth has at least a Gulf stream GII/III

Seriously, this thread has degenerated into a school boy argument.

Yesterday afternoon's poll was an prime example of immaturity. I guess Luke whipped out his cyber ban tool. We won't be seeing some folks around here anymore.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED.

"Close this thread, the discussion is over". Is there a new moderator/admin on the site? I like this thread...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    "Close this thread, the discussion is over". Is there a new moderator/admin on the site? I like this thread...
    No, I am not even close being a mod/admin.
    You like this thread?
    Then lets try this.
    This is a positive contribution to the topic.
    This how you do it.

When I am stopped at the border, I answer the questions the border guards ask. No time to play games, or act silly. I present my passport, and get the entry procedure over with. The guards have a thankless job, why give them a hard time? Nobody has asked me how many firearms I have at home. If they did I would say 3. I am sure the Canadian agent is not reporting his findings to his USA counterpart. He is just screening for lawbreakers. I would rather my travel went smooth then full of red tape, that hassling a border agent could cause.

I never wanted to fight with you Iceman, That's why my posts are a in a joking fashion. I hope you understand this and know I hope the best for you. This should be my last post here, which I am sure will make some very happy. I found the information you gave on handguns and rifles to be top notch, and for what it's worth keep up the good work with that. Duke out.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    I never wanted to fight with you Iceman, That's why my posts are a in a joking fashion. I hope you understand this and know I hope the best for you. This should be my last post here, which I am sure will make some very happy. I found the information you gave on handguns and rifles to be top notch, and for what it's worth keep up the good work with that. Duke out.
    Thanks for the compliment duke. My last posting was not directed at you.
    You don't have to leave on the account of one heckler. I have several. Their numbers are getting smaller by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I like this thread...
    I think what this one likes is being a "heckler."

I thought he disappeared to the fun site where opposing viewpoints were not tolerated and all knowledge was measured by the christian yardstick?

I think what this one likes is being a "heckler."

I thought he disappeared to the fun site where opposing viewpoints were not tolerated and all knowledge was measured by the christian yardstick?
    As you are aware C&L, USA CARRY is the best firearms website on the internet. People will sometimes leave in search of greener pastures, but they will always come back here.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast