LEO stops - don't be compelled to answer so many questions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEO stops - don't be compelled to answer so many questions

first post

I'm new here, and new to having a firearms permit, just got mine in the mail this week. I have found a couple of sites like this one and am looking for info about holsters, methods of concealment and laws. This thread caught my eye early, and while I was looking at the original post, I was remembering a video I had seen on the internet. It was the same one in the second post.
    I think it would be a good idea for everyone to go back and watch it fully and soak it all up. This guy is a law professor and the other one a cop. They are BOTH telling the group and us through the video, to not talk to cops they have good reasons and I think we should take their advice. This may seem hard to do, I know I have several friends that are cops, but they WILL use what you in any way they deem necessary to get what they want.
    Sorry if my first post seems to be a rant, but I think this country is going in ever decreasing circles and am worried about where it will stop.

Thumbs up 100% Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle joe View Post
    I'm new here, and new to having a firearms permit, just got mine in the mail this week. I have found a couple of sites like this one and am looking for info about holsters, methods of concealment and laws. This thread caught my eye early, and while I was looking at the original post, I was remembering a video I had seen on the internet. It was the same one in the second post.
    I think it would be a good idea for everyone to go back and watch it fully and soak it all up. This guy is a law professor and the other one a cop. They are BOTH telling the group and us through the video, to not talk to cops they have good reasons and I think we should take their advice. This may seem hard to do, I know I have several friends that are cops, but they WILL use what you in any way they deem necessary to get what they want.
    Sorry if my first post seems to be a rant, but I think this country is going in ever decreasing circles and am worried about where it will stop.
    I agree. If you'd like I can send you a T-shirt that says, "I agree with G50AE" or "What would G50AE do?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123