I've Had My Share Of Encounters - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Had My Share Of Encounters

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    I don't understand your need to post this here on a firearm forum!?!? Nor do I understand your lack of control when it came to hitting a woman. What if you had been armed?
    What lack of control? If I lost control I would have leveled everybody in the house. I'm not the one who started the fight. I'm not going to just curl up in a corner and let ANYBODY beat on me. I used the least amount of force as possible to get myself out of that corner. If it was a guy I probably would have snapped his neck. What does being armed have to do with anything? There wasn't any need for a weapon in that situation. Quite frankly it didn't even cross my mind.

"problems" with 3 different neighbors, DA, FBI, Local PD. Immediate response to my post... Seems you like attention a little too much, and have a very vivid imagination.

I also found it interesting that you were banned from the AIR SOFT forum: Listed as" Banned" William Bray, male 26 Auburn IN. "I've done some terrible things in my pre-teen years. Sure I didn't know what I was doing was wrong at the time. I was young and only doing what I was raised to do. Still that doesn't change the fact that I know it's wrong now. It doesn't bother me one bit about terrorizing those that have hurt me terribly. It does however bother me for those who haven't, and I have to live with that every day. Those "Professionals" are utter Fools to think that doesn't weigh on my mind. Everytime I close my eyes I see the fear in theirs. Everytime I look in the mirror it's the same. When I'm lucky enough to sleep I end up having Nightmares because of it. Being alone in my Apartment all day only makes matters worse. When I Die, I'll be going to Hell and that's fine because I gaurantee I won't be lonely down there. There's stupid Laws protecting those Parasites here in the Land of the Living, but in the Realm of the Dead there's no such Laws. Who I'd like to meet:
    Anyone willing to be real friends."

Read more: MySpace - William - 26 - Male - AUBURN, Indiana - myspace.com/williambray
    are you playing us for fools? Isn't GOOGLE wonderful!
    Last edited by titaniumman; 11-12-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: add something

"problems" with 3 different neighbors, DA, FBI, Local PD. Immediate response to my post... Seems you like attention a little too much, and have a very vivid imagination.
    Guess you don't know squat about me. The 1st neighbor left a letter attached to my door on Valentine's Day, it'd be fine if she was hot and not a tramp.

The 2nd neighbor talked alot of s*** and trying to be nice I called the City to issue him a warning. He later threatened to shove his cane where the Sun doesn't shine. I felt like kicking him in the Skull but reported him to the Office and had him evicted.

The 3rd neighbor misunderstood what I said on Inspection Day. We since have got the issue cleared up.

There wasn't any problems with the FBI. They came, asked a few questions, and left. They weren't rude at all. It's nice to see somebody besides me who keeps their word.

You're just trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. The truth is a rock has a higher IQ than you.

Thumbs down

I also found it interesting that you were banned from the AIR SOFT forum: Listed as" Banned" William Bray, male 26 Auburn IN. "I've done some terrible things in my pre-teen years. Sure I didn't know what I was doing was wrong at the time. I was young and only doing what I was raised to do. Still that doesn't change the fact that I know it's wrong now. It doesn't bother me one bit about terrorizing those that have hurt me terribly. It does however bother me for those who haven't, and I have to live with that every day. Those "Professionals" are utter Fools to think that doesn't weigh on my mind. Everytime I close my eyes I see the fear in theirs. Everytime I look in the mirror it's the same. When I'm lucky enough to sleep I end up having Nightmares because of it. Being alone in my Apartment all day only makes matters worse. When I Die, I'll be going to Hell and that's fine because I gaurantee I won't be lonely down there. There's stupid Laws protecting those Parasites here in the Land of the Living, but in the Realm of the Dead there's no such Laws. Who I'd like to meet:

Read more: MySpace - William - 26 - Male - AUBURN, Indiana - myspace.com/williambray
    You didn't find that link on Google. I listed the link on these forums. Who said I was playing anyone for a fool. Oh that's right, the Rocket Scientist who's thread I'm qouting.

Quote Originally Posted by OngoingFreedom View Post
    Sniff, sniff.
    Sounds like you need to check your tighty-whities. If you're having problems with soiling yourself Wal-Mart carries Depends

How did you know I was a rocket scientist? thanks for the props! Don't shoot your eye out!

How did you know I was a rocket scientist? thanks for the props! Don't shoot your eye out!
    That was sarcasm at it's best. If you're a Rocket Scientist, then I'm Barrack Obama. The last time I looked in the mirror I wasn't a Muslim

Yikes. Does this guy hear voices, too? Please tell me he doesn't carry...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yikes. Does this guy hear voices, too? Please tell me he doesn't carry...
    6 years ago I heard voices but anyone in that enviroment would. No, I don't carry but if I did it wouldn't be any of your business.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast