I've Had My Share Of Encounters - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I've Had My Share Of Encounters

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    No more Steven Segal movies for you...Now run off to bed before mommy spanks you some more and sends you off to your dark place
    Don't watch Steven Segal Movies. I grew up watching Horror Movies like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Franchise. That's right Waterboy, No Disney Movies for me. I bet you watched shows like Barney, Lambchop, and the Telli-Tubbies. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you like the purple one.

"Inmate tried that with me in the Berrien County Jail. Ended up splitting his head open and breaking his arm. Told him not to touch me. He's doing up to 70 years right now for Torture in Prison in Coldwater, MI."

Our friend Will wrote this on IN GUNOWNERS web site.

And this...."Just think what's on those sex-deprived inmate's minds when you enter their Dorm. If you have long hair cut it BEFORE being sentenced. The inmates only care that you look like a woman from behind.

I seen some strange things in Jail. Got to learn how to make Cigarettes out of toilet paper and apple peels. Watched how an inmate delayed my release by flushing his towel down the toilet. Had to wait two hours for the Jail Staff to clean up the Intake Area he flooded."

I think Will should go back to his dark place and stay there...Any Thoughts?

Question

"Inmate tried that with me in the Berrien County Jail. Ended up splitting his head open and breaking his arm. Told him not to touch me. He's doing up to 70 years right now for Torture in Prison in Coldwater, MI."

Our friend Will wrote this on IN GUNOWNERS web site.

And this...."Just think what's on those sex-deprived inmate's minds when you enter their Dorm. If you have long hair cut it BEFORE being sentenced. The inmates only care that you look like a woman from behind.

I seen some strange things in Jail. Got to learn how to make Cigarettes out of toilet paper and apple peels. Watched how an inmate delayed my release by flushing his towel down the toilet. Had to wait two hours for the Jail Staff to clean up the Intake Area he flooded."
    And what does this have to do with this thread?

It simply shows that your posts are full of ego-centric ramblings no matter what site you are posting on. You seem to be a modern day Hunter S Thompson, unable to see the line between fiction and non..."You lie so much you believe yourself"

It simply shows that your posts are full of ego-centric ramblings no matter what site you are posting on. You seem to be a modern day Hunter S Thompson, unable to see the line between fiction and non..."You lie so much you believe yourself"
    Haven't lied about squat for roughly 9 years. People do change you know. It's just too bad you can't see that.

Will, why are you here on USACarry.com?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Thumbs down I guess we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Will, why are you here on USACarry.com?
    I guess we'll never know.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345