I've Had My Share Of Encounters
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Had My Share Of Encounters

I've Had My Share Of Encounters

Throughout the entire Summer when I was 6 years old the State Police came out to the house because I was tormenting my peers. This was a weekly thing all Summer. That's what happens when there's violence in the home and your parents allow you to watch horror movies.

Fast foward to 2002. In March the State and the FBI showed up to talk with me about something I did that I didn't realize was illegal. I completely forgot about it until they brought it to my attention. They said just remember not to do it again and left.

Later in March I got originally charged with Misdemeanor Simple Assault for defending myself. The Sheriff's Department annd DA didn't think that was enough so they trumped up the charge to Aggravated Domestic Violence. Bond went from $200 to $5,000.

When the DA realized I wasn't going to plead guilty and because I wasn't read my Rights, the DA charged my with what the FBI talked to me about. So back to Jail with a $50,000 Bond.The DA tried taking the FBI into arresting me but they refused. There were two Plea Deals, two Misdemeanors or one Felony. I took the Misdemeanors.

Fast foward to 2006 here in Auburn. I had an issue with my neighbors in the Apartment nextdoor. The City shows up and reams me out for calling them.

Had another problem with a different neighbor I think last year and trying to be Civil I call the City again, I know I'm a Glutton for Punishment. I get reamed out AGAIN.

I have an issue with a couple of neighbors that I've go along with since moving to Auburn in 2005. Yes I called the City yet AGAIN, but this time around they sent someone that was decent acting and not an ***hole.

Sheriff's Department was actually quite nice the day they took me to the Looney-Bin in Convoy.

3. I've long said that there are very few situations that cannot be made worse by calling the Police. DA's are interested in running up a conviction score, and very few even care of they convict the innocent.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    I've long said that there are very few situations that cannot be made worse by calling the Police. DA's are interested in running up a conviction score, and very few even care of they convict the innocent.
    I have long held that law enforcement officers are basically paid on commision. More arrests get a bigger pay raise.

I have no issue taking responsibility for things I do wrong. The crime the FBI talked to me I didn't realize was illegal. I did it and forgot about it soon afterwards. The FBI had to jog my memory and I remembered then and I did own up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrayJr View Post
    Throughout the entire Summer when I was 6 years old the State Police came out to the house because I was tormenting my peers. This was a weekly thing all Summer. That's what happens when there's violence in the home and your parents allow you to watch horror movies.

Fast foward to 2002. In March the State and the FBI showed up to talk with me about something I did that I didn't realize was illegal. I completely forgot about it until they brought it to my attention. They said just remember not to do it again and left.

Later in March I got originally charged with Misdemeanor Simple Assault for defending myself. The Sheriff's Department annd DA didn't think that was enough so they trumped up the charge to Aggravated Domestic Violence. Bond went from $200 to $5,000.

When the DA realized I wasn't going to plead guilty and because I wasn't read my Rights, the DA charged my with what the FBI talked to me about. So back to Jail with a $50,000 Bond.The DA tried taking the FBI into arresting me but they refused. There were two Plea Deals, two Misdemeanors or one Felony. I took the Misdemeanors.

Fast foward to 2006 here in Auburn. I had an issue with my neighbors in the Apartment nextdoor. The City shows up and reams me out for calling them.

Had another problem with a different neighbor I think last year and trying to be Civil I call the City again, I know I'm a Glutton for Punishment. I get reamed out AGAIN.

I have an issue with a couple of neighbors that I've go along with since moving to Auburn in 2005. Yes I called the City yet AGAIN, but this time around they sent someone that was decent acting and not an ***hole.

Sheriff's Department was actually quite nice the day they took me to the Looney-Bin in Convoy.

I'm proud to say that since I've been carrying which has been for quite some time...I've yet to have any encounter of any kind. And that will be my main and only mission to maintain that trend as long as I am carrying.

Avoidance, deterence, de-escalation in that order of accomplishment with the first being foremost and paramount. Anything less than the aforementioned is totally unacceptable as there are no substitutes.
    An ARMED individual is a CITIZEN! ...An UNARMED individual is a SUBJECT!

Family get together in March of 2002. Everybody was arguing and cussing. I got up to go barricade myself in my bedroom. Egg Donor came in shoved me into a corner with every ounce of strength and proceeded to jump down my throat. I looked to the left, and right for an escape route but none were available. My grandmother came in and sat her butt down in the Rocking Chair behind the Egg Donor. After roughly 4 minutes of being screamed at, I grabbed ahold of the Egg Donor in a Bear Hug and walked her over to the Couch. No sooner did I let her go and she threw a punch at me. I blocked with my left and followed up with a weak right hook. Being a Southpaw I never was very precise with my right hand. Instead of nailing the Egg Donor in the jaw I ended nailing her on the side of her nose with the knuckles of my pinky and ring finger. The Egg Donor backed off and I no longer felt she was a threat so I didn't persue the matter any further.

I didn't feel I used excessive force.

EDIT:
    I have mixed feelings about this ordeal. On the up side I felt pretty ********** good because it had almost been about a Decade since I defended myself. On the down side I was pretty ********** sickened by the fact that I had to strike a female. Even though the Egg Donor is utter Garbage, the Egg Donor is STILL a female. Can I sleep with myself at night, Yes I can because I know I didn't instigate the fight.

Sniff, sniff.

Smelling BS.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I would say that just because she is a women that you still have the right to defend yourself. Man...I thought I had a tough life... I think you have alot of us beat. Sounds like you have gotten your s....T together.
    If I'm such a dangerous person then why didn't I run to my bedroom afterwards and grab the Sigarms P232 and open fire? The answer is simple really. The threat was eliminated so it wasn't needed.

Read my Blog at MySpace. I have a summary of my life in one of the posts. I'm not able to update my Blog for a while because I need to buy an actual computer. I've been helping my adopted mother out with bills and food for the past few months.

MySpace - William - 26 - Male - AUBURN, Indiana - myspace.com/williambray

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Sorry you misunderstood…I was not suggesting that you are a bad person.

Bill
    No, No, No, I know you weren't implying I was a bad person. I was just saying if I was so Evil then why didn't I go further.

I don't understand your need to post this here on a firearm forum!?!? Nor do I understand your lack of control when it came to hitting a woman. What if you had been armed?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast