That man has a gun!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That man has a gun!

That man has a gun!

I was in Coolidge Arizona a few hours ago at the community collegs where I teach a class two nights a week in their criminal justice program. I left campus and stopped at the Circle K (Convenience Store) for a cup of coffee.

I was carrying (ALWAYS) a Glock 30 in an IWB holster with a spare mag on the other side in an IWB pouch. I had taken my jacket off in my Tahoe, and didn't bother to put it back on when I went in to get my cup of ambition.

Anyway...I am waiting for my fresh pot to finish brewing when a Coolidge City Officer walks in. We nod at one another. We don't particularly like one another, but we have known one another for YEARS, and even worked a couple of joint task forces together.

A snowbird from somewhere back east based upon the accent notices my Glock..."OH MY GAWWWWD! THAT MAN HAS A GUN!"

I look around for someone packing

She points at me again and tells the City Puke that "THAT MAN HAS A GUN OFFICER!"

City Puke: "And? It's Arizona Ma'am...we can do that here. Besides...he's a deputy sheriff. Even if he wasn't, he could still carry a gun. This part of the country is still free. Have a nice night."

I paid for my coffee and walked out chuckling.

See...we're not ALL buttholes as some assert.

Love it! The only thing that could have made this story better, is if I were in the store to witness it!

Yea, that would have been a good one to see.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Yeah, I love the eastern snowbirds who invade us this time of year. You can always guess where the plate on the giant RV blocking traffic is from based upon how bad they have snarled up traffic trying to pull that 50-foot monster through a drive thru.

I don't know about you...but I am more afraid of an 80 year old man driving a Prevost Motor Coach than I am of a dirty bomb exploding in my back yard.

Oh brother. Coolidge AZ. There are more high school kids carrying guns in Boston than there are residents in Coolidge.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Oh brother. Coolidge AZ. There are more high school kids carrying guns in Boston than there are residents in Coolidge.
    Partner...Coolidge is....how can I say it nicely? Oh hell, I can't. Coolidge is the outhouse where better toilets go to crap.

would have loved to seen that... would love to hear an office say that in Illinois to tho
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

that would have been great to see.

10. Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! Your coffee should have been on the house though since you are living, breathing punk stopin', crime preventin' OPEN CARRY HERO!

Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman1911 View Post
    Partner...Coolidge is....how can I say it nicely? Oh hell, I can't. Coolidge is the outhouse where better toilets go to crap.

Cmon now. I was just funnin yall, LOL.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast