LEO Encounters in AZ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEO Encounters in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I think a cop should remove anyone that states they have a firearm from the vehicle, at gun point. They should then disarm the individual and cuff them while they run the serial numbers on the gun. People just don't understand how hard and dangerous LEO's jobs are. I think their safety should be priority.
    Soooo.....You seem to think that gun owners should have their constitutional rights suspended....at gunpoint for a legal activity.

We all certainly appreciate YOUR non support of the 2nd amendment.

Somewhere a circus is missing its clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I think a cop should remove anyone that states they have a firearm from the vehicle, at gun point. They should then disarm the individual and cuff them while they run the serial numbers on the gun. People just don't understand how hard and dangerous LEO's jobs are. I think their safety should be priority.
    Holy Constitutional Violation, Batman! Fortunately, Arizonans must think slightly different than eastern Coloradans. Being in law enforcement, I agree that there is a moment of sphincter tightening when someone declares possession of a firearm within their vehicle, but to escalate the tension by pointing a gun at them might just put them over the edge (assuming, of course, that they had any intent in the first place).

We knew the job was dangerous when we took it, we recognize it ain't getting any easier, but we aren't going to make it any more dangerous than it is Beau.

My .02 worth.
    “Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” - Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    ARE YOU FOR REAL? Or are your posts all a joke to get our attention, I know you carry a CCW badge, so you clearly WANT attention. If this is an act, get a hobby or other job. if this is real, I feel REALLY sorry for you. Desperate cry's for attention on almost all of your posts/replies.

I won't say any more to you (AT ALL) you are one odd duck and I have many other friends I would rather converse with on this forum. Lastly, please let me know your screen name on other boards you are a member of, or will I just recognize your crazy rantings there too?
    Beau on ingunowners.com, Beau on Glocktalk.com, Cake on cogunowners.com, Beau on opencarry.org Those are the main ones I'm on.

Quote Originally Posted by .45acp View Post
    Soooo.....You seem to think that gun owners should have their constitutional rights suspended....at gunpoint for a legal activity.

We all certainly appreciate YOUR non support of the 2nd amendment.

Somewhere a circus is missing its clown.
    Do you really think they miss me or are you just saying that?

That said some people really need to recognize sarcasm when they see it. I would use purple, my color of choice for sarcasm, but the text colors are disabled for me. That post was sarcasm. As have been quite a few other posts I have made on here. If a lot of people here didn't take themselves so seriously it wouldn't be so easy to stir the pot.

Also, my post was going off the last encounter I had with Aurora PD when they saw a pellet gun in my truck. Two hours a thorough vehicle search and three pat downs later, which included some very nice ball grabs, I was free to go. Did I mention that as soon as officer jumpy saw the pellet gun he had his pistol no more than six inches from my temple? He screaming for me to get the "F" out of the truck with his finger on the trigger.
    This happened years ago though. I had no idea about citizen rights and all that back then.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Thumbs down CCW Badges

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    ARE YOU FOR REAL? Or are your posts all a joke to get our attention, I know you carry a CCW badge, so you clearly WANT attention. If this is an act, get a hobby or other job. if this is real, I feel REALLY sorry for you. Desperate cry's for attention on almost all of your posts/replies.
    Actually he uses two CCW Badges, one with the brass finish for formal occations because it matches his bling-bling, and one with the nickle finish for everyday wear because it looks more gangsta. Formal occations include, dancing at the club, going to church, and meeting with his parole officer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123