Bumpy LEO encounter tonight - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bumpy LEO encounter tonight

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    If you passed the PD so many times as you claim it never crossed your mind to pull in and get directions from them?
    Good point!
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    No mention of your weapon, were you CC? " They put me in the back of the car" If you were what was the disposition of your weapon?
    This story just doesn't add up with the way it's wrote. NO disrespect but I have doubts on the chain of events.
    And if you were not CC, why would you show them your permit?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Hey y'all: Whenever I read a confrontational story that is only offered by one side of the confrontation, I immediately think that there is another story that I did not read. Not saying that this thread is incorrect or slanted and I apologize if this upsets, but that is the case.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    No mention of your weapon, were you CC? " They put me in the back of the car" If you were what was the disposition of your weapon?
    This story just doesn't add up with the way it's wrote. NO disrespect but I have doubts on the chain of events.
    Agreed...

By the way, love the signature quote.
    "When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence." ~ Gary Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by ronzorelli View Post
    Agreed...

By the way, love the signature quote.
    Back at ya Ron............

Too bad her writings and ideas have become reality.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

the officers do not have nay cause to do anything to you.
    If you did not get a citation or anything offici they can not do anything to take your permit away.

if the female officer told you that she is going to do everything in her power to take your permit away and did not provide a citation she is blowing smoke. Just relax, you can talk to a lawyer and see if you need to file something, but if not just stay away from the area and nit be respectful of the badge when you get stopped.

just remember cops do not know what they are going to encounter when they pull a car to the side, also if an officer is jumpy and irritated because you carry, that tells you that they are scared and should not wear the uniform if they are not used to other people carrying.

I'd call the Police Station and ask why she was so upset and see if someone can give you a decent answer. Maybe they thought you were going to attack the Station.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Back at ya Ron............

Too bad her writings and ideas have become reality.
    A reality... ignored
    "When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence." ~ Gary Lloyd

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat61 View Post
    Got any lawyer friends? Just in case... Doesn't sound like there are grounds for evoking your license. You did nothing wrong and no citations were written. Sounds like the FLEO was just sounding off, for whatever reason. Still would be a good idea to CYA. Good luck
    FLEOs seem to try to flaunt their power more than Male LEOs. They try to compensate for their lack of Juevos.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaNinja View Post
    FLEOs seem to try to flaunt their power more than Male LEOs. They try to compensate for their lack of Juevos.
    Are we women bashing now?

Why don't just start bashing everyone that is not 6', blonde, blue eyed and male?
    Ed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast