Border Patrol Agent shot and killed in Southern Arizona - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Border Patrol Agent shot and killed in Southern Arizona

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by creoleboy View Post
    [/B] It is common knowledge that our borders are so pourous they seem undefendable.
    You'd be amazed at what even an infantry battalion could do with our borders IF GIVEN THE AUTHORITY TO ENGAGE THE ENEMY. If we can crawl over and through the nasty ass mountains and deserts with extreme heat and cold in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Southern AZ heat should be a breeze!
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Obama needs to be held personally responsible for this, and taken to task. Congress has a 16% approval rating as of today? Well who the hell voted in all those incumbents then? It's a bunch of BS. I'm more convinced every day these elections are rigged. The government is laughing at us all the way to the bank. We are experiencing the worlds greatest Ponzi scheme in history, and we're letting it happen. We deserve what we allow ourselves to get.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

4. our borders

This will continue as long as we have a president who has an aunt illegally in this country and is on public assistance payed for by you and me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by buckslayer View Post
    And people think I'm being an ass when I say claymore mine the hell out of the border and have several sniper teams out hunting for illegalís. These criminals should be shot on sight once they cross over. Sure there are a lot of them who "want a better life" but the majority of them just want to make a quick buck running drugs and other illegal's across the border.

I agree with buckslayer, their should be an open season on them. I lived in SW Ariz. on the border for 20 plus years, & they have more ways of jumping the border than you can count. Claymores, Bouncing Betty;s, & anything else that will get rid of them. They have no problem with shooting our people, so why should we be any different. Ya I know all those bleeding Hearts out there might be upset but oh well;;;;;;;;;;

6. Quote Originally Posted by iceout View Post
    This will continue as long as we have a president who has an aunt illegally in this country and is on public assistance payed for by you and me.

Well maybe he & his should be shiped to another Country, He would be missed about as much as a inflamed colon...

Let's not forget that it is the President's duty to put into place our Supreme Court Justices. These [email protected]#$ing liberal justices are moving us closer and closer to International Law and we our losing our sovereignty on a daily basis. We must elect a president that is willing to make sure we have a Supreme Court that is going to stand up for our rights and the Constitution of The Unites States of America. To make sure that we can all defend our nation against ALL threats, foreign AND domestic!!!

No foreign treaty supercedes the constitution. Since Nepolitano is heading down there anyway, they should give the skank a gun and a truck and put her to work.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by oldowl View Post
    no foreign treaty supercedes the constitution. since nepolitano is heading down there anyway, they should give the skank a gun and a truck and put her to work.
    yet!

How about 75 yard wide razor wire border with claymores inter-twined to go off without having to watch them? Replace the wire once a month.

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by EPeltz View Post
    How about 75 yard wide razor wire border with claymores inter-twined to go off without having to watch them? Replace the wire once a month.
    That and what about filling their stupid water points they have set up for their survival when they cross over with salt water? Speeds up dehydration quick fast and in a hurry!

One of the fastest ways to stop this mess of an invasion is to fill the border with Americans who have the testicular fortitude to actually do something about it. I seen on one of the border patrol shows on TV (yes I know, its TV) where the BP agents talked about how the only reason they are even able to do what they can up till now on private property is purely because the owners let them on their land. Not trying to stop them from doing their jobs or anything, but WHAT IF we could set up say 5 or 6 neighboring properties on the border in an area with major activity, keep BP off of it for say a month while we clean house. What's the odds the illegals will catch on to the hostility and active aggression towards them and move to another area? Sure it will only disperse them to new areas for now, but it could serve as proof to what needs to be done. Maybe open other people eyes.

Just a thought.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast