Border Patrol Agent shot and killed in Southern Arizona - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Border Patrol Agent shot and killed in Southern Arizona

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    Let me save the liberals a response. it was the agents fault for interfering with an illegals right to have a better life. There, no response is required.
    Who the heck let the liberals on this site?

This will continue until......................who knows. Both sides of our Congress and past as well and current Presidents are culpable in this death. The only ones paying for this is the family of this Agent, a former Marine. Until the People of the United States demand our boarders closed to all but legal entry, nothing will change. Too much pandering going on to stop this as well as other atrocities against our Country and Constitution. The system is corrupt, with very few exceptions the electorate buys in (literally) to the corruption and the chaos continues.
    My prayers go out to the Family and the Corps for the loss.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

4. I agree, this country has turned into a ( Casper Milk Toast ) so afraid of hurting someones feelings. They know that if they come over here they can get away with anything. What are we going to do, ( Deport them ) big friggn deal. I say decorate a tree with them, or shoot on site.

Washington is not going to do anything( its not there problem), they are scared of hurting someones feeling;s. I know one thing if it was them that lived down there & had to put up with the daily influx, & the trash they leave, the killing of ranch animals, the B&E;s they do, they would have that border shut down in a heart beat.

This hero

God bless this man and his family. He and his colleagues on the line, out gunned, out manned, having to call and ask permission to take a shot, giving their all, risking leaving their family fatherless, not for the money, but because they love this country and love this state and believe in liberty and the rule of law. If someone builds a mosque or medical marijuana stand near the hallowed site where this man was murdered, my head is going to explode.

Is it me, or am I missing somthing?

I've been stuck in San Diego since Tuesday night. This HAS NOT been on any new broadcast I have watched, morning or evening, Wed, Thur or so far this evening.

I'm sorry to say, but we could stop this in one day, if we wanted to.

We do not want to offend the Mexicans, here or in Mexico. The American public is just not ready to do something about it.

Perhaps a full out armed invasion of Yuma, southern San Diego or another American border town would wake us up. Something like 5 or 6 banks getting hit at the same time. How about taking 50 or 60 hostages back to their shi# hole country and hold them for ramsome?

So I ask; What's it going to take?

i still say we need to nuke mexico, afgan and iraq. maybe throw in n. korea and iran just to prove a point. you wanna mess with us we will take you down. none of this lets talk and work it out bs we have in place now cause its clear its not working... we need to prove a point to these people so they will do things the right way and the legal way. will make this world a better place and a safer place to raise a family in.

just one persons opinion.... we need a safe america and safe world. ive lost too many friends to these wars and nothing is changing, seems to only get worse.

8. Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    i still say we need to nuke mexico, afgan and iraq. maybe throw in n. korea and iran just to prove a point. you wanna mess with us we will take you down. none of this lets talk and work it out bs we have in place now cause its clear its not working... we need to prove a point to these people so they will do things the right way and the legal way. will make this world a better place and a safer place to raise a family in.

just one persons opinion.... we need a safe america and safe world. ive lost too many friends to these wars and nothing is changing, seems to only get worse.

I agree, nuke them all & let God sort them out. It;s time to quit playing patty cake with all these different country;s, it;s time to grow a pair & show them they are messing with the wrong Country. As long as we have PUKES in Washinton D.C. running this country( running it into the ground) its not going to change.All that is up there is a Dog & Pony show.As long as they can look & sound like they are doing something that;s all they need.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 384540 View Post
    Do we have a government or is it we do not have a justic system?

Sometimes it makes you wonder if we have either one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123