Border Patrol Agent shot and killed in Southern Arizona
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Border Patrol Agent shot and killed in Southern Arizona

1. Border Patrol Agent shot and killed in Southern Arizona

Border Patrol agent killed in Southern Arizona - KGUN9 On Your Side, Tucson News, Weather & Sports

Associated Press - December 15, 2010 10:14 AM ET

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - The U.S. Border Patrol has confirmed that 1 of its agents has been killed in Southern Arizona.

Border Patrol spokesman Eric Cantu confirmed the agent's death to The Associated Press Wednesday morning.

Cantu tells KTVK-TV the agent is identified as Brian Terry. Cantu says Terry was shot and killed after confronting several suspects near Rio Rico north of Nogales. At least four people are in custody and possibly one more remains at large.

Cantu says the FBI and the Santa Cruz Sheriff's Office is investigating the agent's death.

Let me save the liberals a response. it was the agents fault for interfering with an illegals right to have a better life. There, no response is required.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    And people think I'm being an ass when I say claymore mine the hell out of the border and have several sniper teams out hunting for illegalís. These criminals should be shot on sight once they cross over. Sure there are a lot of them who "want a better life" but the majority of them just want to make a quick buck running drugs and other illegal's across the border.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

bigger problem is alot of the drug an dhuman trafficers have gone to digging huge elaborate tunnels from mexico to the US which makes it so much harder for them...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

6. Do we have a government or is it we do not have a justic system?

But, all will be better once amnesty passes and we can have all the illegals in the military protecting our southern border

Quote Originally Posted by buckslayer View Post
    And people think I'm being an ass when I say claymore mine the hell out of the border and have several sniper teams out hunting for illegalís
    claymores? really? i'd use bouncing bettys.

9. My prayers for the Terry Family for their loss. How much longer are we, the American Voters going to sit by while Americans are shot and killed. Contact your Congressmen and Demand that Impeachment Proceedings be filed against Obama for violating his sworn Oath to protect our Country and Constitution against all enemies both foreign or domestic.

10. Obama's/Napolitano's Failure to Protect Us.

[/B]To me this comes as no surprise. It is common knowledge that our borders are so pourous they seem undefendable. The drug cartels and their minions have no regard for borders or for human life. My prayers go out to the Terry family and friends for your loss. May you find comfort in the Lord during this time. I hope the POS's they have caught receive the full weight of the law. They should just be shot against a wall. But they will end up with more rights than the Terry family before it is over. Holder, by the way, should be fired immediately along with Janet N. and Pres. B. Hussein Obama.

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by sar-nut View Post
    claymores? really? i'd use bouncing bettys.
    Sorry but after getting to play with claymores a bit I've come to love the hell out of them. Their a blast!!!
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast