Open Carry, and where it gets rediculas. - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Open Carry, and where it gets rediculas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    same reason I carry my gun for self defense.You never know when it will be need if you did know you would only need to carry it then and you would carry the best weapon to handle the situation.
    Yeah! You gotta be careful of the Zombie Attack. Get real. Next you'll be defending some wank carrying a Browning M2. WTF! Don't you think there should be some common sense here? And carrying an assault weapon into restaurant where families gather is NOT common sense. This is where the OCers go too far.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629:230483
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    same reason I carry my gun for self defense.You never know when it will be need if you did know you would only need to carry it then and you would carry the best weapon to handle the situation.
    Yeah! You gotta be careful of the Zombie Attack. Get real. Next you'll be defending some wank carrying a Browning M2. WTF! Don't you think there shouldn some common sense here? And carrying an assault weapon into restaurant where families gather is NOT common sense. This is where the OCers go too far.
    Did it have select fire and fully automatic capabilities? If not, I wouldn't call it an assault weapon, just a rifle. In any case, would you rather he conceal carry it ? Or not carry it at all?

He doesn't need a rifle for defense...he doesn't need a firearm of any sort right? This is just ridiculous, someone carrying a firearm in a family restaurant...how dare him.

4. Heh "assault rifle" *exaggerated finger quotes*

Quote Originally Posted by eXGee11 View Post
    Heh "assault rifle" *exaggerated finger quotes*
    Use the pleasantry smilie.

6. THere is such an irrational fear of guns in certain segments of our society. There is extreme discomfort in some quarters and because of that they believe that nobody should be entitled to have guns. The same segment that views war as completely unreasonable. They blind themselves into believing they live in a lollipop world and ignore the potential dangers around them.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112