Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police Officer vs. Fire Fighter... FIGHT!

Police Officer vs. Fire Fighter... FIGHT!

Fire Chief Ticketed at Accident Scene for Refusing to Move Emergency Vehicle | The Blaze

Who is training first responders in New York these days? $10'll gitcha $20, they're unionized.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Right.......

According to the Blaze story, it sounds like the trooper was way out of line on this one. But, who is to say how accurate the story is? Maybe the firefighter was a real douche about the whole thing and had it coming. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.357Sig View Post
    Right.......

According to the Blaze story, it sounds like the trooper was way out of line on this one. But, who is to say how accurate the story is? Maybe the firefighter was a real douche about the whole thing and had it coming. You never know.
    Sounds like the cop was a real douche and hated firefighters. Could it be that this POS with a badge will write a ticket to the firetruck for running a red light or maybe an ambulance for speeding? Just crazy. I hope the judge gives the cop a good talking too.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

That Trooper should not be on the road. He obviously has no common sense. This borders on absolutely retarded.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

So far, state police aren’t backing off, Allen is due in court next month, and it will be up to a judge to decide who made the right call.
    i dont know... i think that says it all right there...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

New York, what can I say New York, none of my money will be going there and if it were a member of my family injured the trooper would have a major problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet View Post
    i dont know... i think that says it all right there...
    Ya, we all know the police never make a mistake.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Ya, we all know the police never make a mistake.
    no i was implying either the firefighter was a ass or the whole state police are idiots... one or the other...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Its a world of its own up there. I don't miss driving up there for one second. Gotta side with the fire cheif on this one

handgonnetoter Guest
    Well, all I can say is that the Trooper better hope his house don't catch on fire! I'm sure the fire fighters will be jonny-on-the-spot to that call. I thought those guys supposed to be on the same team? Oh crap, I'm sorry, we're talking about New York here. Please forgive me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast