FW,IN officer cleared in shooting of idiot. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FW,IN officer cleared in shooting of idiot.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    9mm
    HAHAHA That is pretty funny

3. Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    He had a toy gun that the police should have known could not hurt anyone and that even if Yahree had been holding a real gun he would have never hurt anyone and was just raising it up to scratch his forhead with it. These cops just murdered him in cold blood. You just don't get it do you?
    Yes, but I decided a long time ago that when a cop tells me to put down anything, I'd better darned well PUT IT DOWN. You just don't disobey a cop who has a gun pointed at you ...

Quote Originally Posted by joemendoza View Post
    Yes, but I decided a long time ago that when a cop tells me to put down anything, I'd better darned well PUT IT DOWN. You just don't disobey a cop who has a gun pointed at you ...
    This is why I always point mine first. No reason to give them the upper hand.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Talking

9mm
    That's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    They were government agents there to get his "gun" so he was probably thinking "what part of 'shall not be infringed' don't you officers understand?"
    Easy nogods, the two subjects are not even remotely related. He performed a criminal act (toy gun or not), was a criminal and therefore not entitled to think such a statement.

Seems like you are drawing a parallel between nut jobs and constitutional constructionists.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

9mm
    Thanks LT, now I have to take my keyboard apart and clean it from the soda that involuntarily ejected from laughing.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Thanks LT, now I have to take my keyboard apart and clean it from the soda that involuntarily ejected from laughing.
    He and I both get accused of that a lot.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Yeah. I heard about that on WOWO news break on my way to work today. I would say he got what he deserved, and the cop did the job they are getting paid to do.

Was this guy that stupid or was it a case of suicide by cop? Two to one, 9mm vs. air pistol and theirs is at the ready with his by his side. Oh yeah, his fiance and baby are right behind him. So his logical decision is to raise that realistic looking semi-weapon?

Darwin Award winner right there.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ldm View Post
    Was this guy that stupid or was it a case of suicide by cop? Two to one, 9mm vs. air pistol and theirs is at the ready with his by his side. Oh yeah, his fiance and baby are right behind him. So his logical decision is to raise that realistic looking semi-weapon?

Darwin Award winner right there.
    Between 24/7 news and stupid people living longer than they ever used to, you will find yourself wondering how this stuff happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast