Thug with badge - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thug with badge

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    kicking someone in the face when they are down can be considered attempted murder in some states (it is an application of martial arts with a potentially lethal outcome...BTW police training counts as martial arts training)
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!!! There is a reason why all of the following acts are fouls in UFC,
    1- Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
    2- Strikes of any kind to the back of the head.
    3- Knee strikes to the head of a grounded opponent.

The militarization of our police forces have led to the increased attacks on the police by the thugs in our country IMOP. It has also led to the increased poor treatment of the LAC's in our country by the police as well.
    Michigan Open Carry Inc. Southwest Regional Coordinator.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!!! There is a reason why all of the following acts are fouls in UFC,
    1- Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
    2- Strikes of any kind to the back of the head.
    3- Knee strikes to the head of a grounded opponent.
    Well then why didn't the referee call foul?

Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    The militarization of our police forces have led to the increased attacks on the police by the thugs in our country IMOP. It has also led to the increased poor treatment of the LAC's in our country by the police as well.
    LAC's? can someone enlighten me?

I don't believe I would care to live in Las Vegas.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    LAC's? can someone enlighten me?
    I think he means Law Abiding Citizens, or from the perspective of LV-LEO's LACkeys.

I believe this thug should be fired. How can the public trust him to uphold the laws when he just broke 4 of them on video. If LEO's keep this up it will not be long before they become targets for people who have had enough and what to go out with a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    If LEO's keep this up it will not be long before they become targets for people who have had enough and what to go out with a bang.
    That's called "suicide by cop".

I've met law enforcement who chose their profession to do good and make a difference in the world, and I've met law enforcement who chose their profession so they could have power over other people. Unfortunately, I've met more of the latter than the former. I hope this cop gets a good measure of justice, and I'm hoping some of his co-workers do too.

Cops should be told, they do not controll the situation, they are merly equal participants.. It's the power that motivates this behavior....
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    That's called "suicide by cop".
    No I was not thinking "suicide by cop" I was thinking "before I go I am taking as many of them with me as I can" IF you look at the officers serving warrants that got shot by the person the warrant was for. He had it in his head that they were not going to take him alive and he was going to take as many as he could with him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast