Thug with badge - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thug with badge

Please explain "equal participants". Do you mean the Police are allowed to cower and call someone else to deal with a problem? Or are they tasked with dealing with the citizens complaints when summoned?
    Relax!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Please explain "equal participants". Do you mean the Police are allowed to cower and call someone else to deal with a problem? Or are they tasked with dealing with the citizens complaints when summoned?
    Memorize:
    1. Police have no legal duty to protect individuals.
    2. Police have no legal liability when they fail to protect individuals.
    3. Police have virtually no physical ability to protect individuals.

When your life is in danger RIGHT NOW, you're either going to protect YOURSELF or you just aren't going to get protected AT ALL.

Anybody who tells you different is lying.

bighousedoc, I hope all turns out well for you. I can not believe that an sworn officer of the law would wrongfully do this to an citizen. I hope he losses his job and, you file an lawsuit agaisnt the agency that employs him. keep us posted.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    bighousedoc, I hope all turns out well for you. I can not believe that an sworn officer of the law would wrongfully do this to an citizen. I hope he losses his job and, you file an lawsuit agaisnt the agency that employs him. keep us posted.
    The more you read the news and see the legion of videos of police in action, the less hard it is to believe that these things happen. That's why it's CRUCIALLY important to always record all LEO encounters where it's lawful to do so.

UPDATE......
    Police inquiry reveals violations in arrest, beating of videographer - News - ReviewJournal.com

Internal Affairs sides with beating victim and says the COP was WRONG to do what he did!!!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

7. He was more than just "wrong"! Getting fired should be the least of what happens to this guy. Looks to me like aggravated assault under the color of law, and the last I heard Lying in a sworn statement (police report) was perjury and a felony!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123