Positive LEO encounter near Detroit Metro Airport on 4/21/2011... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Positive LEO encounter near Detroit Metro Airport on 4/21/2011...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGOTIST View Post
    Polite ain't brite- I don't know if I could ever lower myself to be a cop, but if I had the occupant of a vehicle state he was armed, my weapon would be stuck in his ear and the weapon would be graciously forthcoming into my possession- At that point I would be polite and alive~

"Guns don't kill people, a husband that comes home to find his wife in bed with someone else kills people"
    Remind me to never ride with you.

Thumbs down Hope for the Brady Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by BIGOTIST View Post
    Polite ain't brite- I don't know if I could ever lower myself to be a cop, but if I had the occupant of a vehicle state he was armed, my weapon would be stuck in his ear and the weapon would be graciously forthcoming into my possession- At that point I would be polite and alive~

"Guns don't kill people, a husband that comes home to find his wife in bed with someone else kills people"
    Wow! People like you give the Brady Campaign hope...

4. "I don't know if I could ever lower myself to be a cop,"

Wow. that is one of the most arrogant statements I have ever read.
    I think it should read " I could never rise to the level of a LEO".

Quote Originally Posted by guttercat2000 View Post
    "I don't know if I could ever lower myself to be a cop,"

Wow. that is one of the most arrogant statements I have ever read.
    I think it should read " I could never rise to the level of a LEO".

Amen Brother !!

Quote Originally Posted by OngoingFreedom View Post
    Remind me to never ride with you.
    Please don't ride with BIGOTIST.

Mike Hinds

Truth hurts doesn't it?? In assuming your a LEO, i.e. Legal Extortion Operator-- I'm sure a tough guy like you would pull up to a vehicle at 2:00 AM with four black occupants, and when the driver states he has a legal weapon, your going to offer him a lollipop. I have carried legally since 1973, and have always had a weapon drawn on me when I stated I had a CCW permit or police officer, and was in possession. I was never offended about the LEO or his action to protect himself. When your brother gets capped for being polite, have a lollipop. I did 17yrs on the force and resigned, when twelve of the twenty leo's were charged with theft and harassment. NO, I wasn't one of the twelve, but that showed me how LOW your brothers can be!!! Great public image!!
    So, thank you for the demeaning reply, and may BAD KARMA follow you all the days of your low life. GFY~
    Praise Allah

guttercat2000

I can understand where your name is applicable to you, except for the cat- Good place for you, hopefully you'll get out of there some day. Nop, changed my mind, stay in the gutter where you belong!!!!!!!
    Praise Allah~

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Please don't ride with BIGOTIST.
    I'd feel much safer without you, and drinking my own coffee. I don't need your stench in my vehicle!!!!
    Praise Allah~

Quote Originally Posted by Mud pup P View Post
    Wow! People like you give the Brady Campaign hope...
    You could of at least smiled for the camera. We all know you can say your brothers name, "SLEEZE"

Knock it off!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast